Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's put this now.

Honestly how many times does she have to insult someone? Why can't she just say the singing isn't her favorite without having to insist that the person slept with someone. "But be kind guys" and "I'm such an empath." If I had the energy or time I'd start tallying up how many rude posts she has in a week.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 37
She's put this now.

Honestly how many times does she have to insult someone? Why can't she just say the singing isn't her favorite without having to insist that the person slept with someone. "But be kind guys" and "I'm such an empath." If I had the energy or time I'd start tallying up how many rude posts she has in a week.
She just can’t be nice at all, if she thought she was so talented she would put her music out regardless !

Reactions: 20
She's put this now.

"seems lovely" - even that is shade 🙄

I think she just wanted everybody to know that she is a child operuh proturjay like Charlotte Church.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I didn't realize "torn" was a cover. Learned something new. Thanks no thanks Gabs. I really do not understand how she does not see her own hypocrisy. Maybe drowning in too many sofas. Also so gross to post that because many artists in the music industry are taken advantage of in that way.

Reactions: 15
Let's face it, an actual "empath" would never have posted what she posted.

Reactions: 33
It looks like she's deleted that story and the one of her video singing or whatever. I'm also just trying to see if the tulips are off of the coffee table. 👀

The story of her saying "Natalie seems like."

Reactions: 15
Can we have an example? 👀
Like 2 mins before the Imbruglia tweet her cousin had put something about how nice a concert with Imbruglia would be with girlfriends and wine etc and then gobs stormed in elbows out accusing her of sleeping about etc.

And I don’t believe for one second she didn’t see it as she only follows 50 people and has blocked the rest of the internet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
All of these stories you mentioned seem to be gone. Except for the one where she asks if people know that she's classically trained.

Maybe when she feels the urge to post something she should just wait an hour and then post it. Or send it to Jane for 'approval' beforehand.
She back peddles constantly, except for in the tulips situation. That's the one where she sticks to her guns..... Baffling

Reactions: 35
gabby: bE kInD!!
also gabby: this woman slept her way to the top

View attachment 1058120
Everybody: *enjoys Masked Singer, has fun figuring out who celebs are, thinks all the performances incredible, celebrates all the wholesomeness*

Gobzilla: iS pAnDa SlEePiNg WiTh A pRoDuCeR cOs I’m CoNfUsEd (also LeTs TaLk AbouT mE aNd HoW gOoD i Am)

And she wonders why nobody likes her cunty self.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Maybe when she feels the urge to post something she should just wait an hour and then post it. Or send it to Jane for 'approval' beforehand.
She back peddles constantly, except for in the tulips situation. That's the one where she sticks to her guns..... Baffling
It would have been a good idea if we weren't talking about Gobs and Jane. And we know Jane is unable to say no to Gobs. Or criticise anything she does. That would be a total fail and tantrum from Gobs. Jane would have to drive all the way from Thurgoland to bake buns and write this day off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gabby reeeeeally needs to let go of the past. It’s unhinged. ‘Did you know I trained in opera’ who even cares? This isn’t a skill she uses as an adult, it’s like boasting that you did grade 2 piano when you were 8 or something, it’s tens of years ago now?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I don’t watch the masked singer so for what reason did she make that comment about the panda? (Side note, that was deleted soo quick I wouldn’t have even seen it if it weren’t for you guys!). Did the panda keep getting through over more talented people or soemthing?

Or is this just gabby being jealous of someone more talented than her? (Do I even need to ask? It’s definitely the second one isn’t it)

Reactions: 8
OMG Gobble, leave Natalie Imbruglia alone :mad::mad::mad:

have we heard her "sing" opera? if not then she can't if she could have made a video about how talented she is

Reactions: 12
I don’t watch the masked singer so for what reason did she make that comment about the panda? (Side note, that was deleted soo quick I wouldn’t have even seen it if it weren’t for you guys!). Did the panda keep getting through over more talented people or soemthing?

Or is this just gabby being jealous of someone more talented than her? (Do I even need to ask? It’s definitely the second one isn’t it)
I saw a few complaints on social media from people claiming Panda shouldn't have won as the other two were better singers, but they were all pretty good and Natalie Imbruglia had the best characterisation (she made you believe she really was a very cute, friendly panda).

Gobby is definitely jealous. Mind you, as somebody who can only sing behind a curtain, The Masked Singer would be the ideal show for her. As long as she could keep her mask on.

She could be a Blobfish or a tin of a paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Panda (Natalie Imbruglia) was great. Mushroom (Charlotte Church) was also great. As was RoboBunny (Mark Feehily). Really, I don’t think anyone would’ve minded any of them winning because they were all entertaining and wonderful singers. But I think Gobzilla fancies herself as a Charlotte Church type character and classical singer, and so naturally because of that superiority Natalie Imbruglia had to have pulled strings to win.

Basically, she’s an egocentric bellend who is taking a harmless family show too seriously.

Reactions: 21
Even if Natalie Imbruglia did sleep her way to the top (which she didn't: she's had a long career in TV and music and to suggest she did is insulting), what does that say about Gobs? No one wants to hire her for her mediocre voice alone and she can't sleep her way to the top because no one wants to shag a reclusive weirdo who stinks of cat piss and ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Latest come shopping with me video is only eight minutes long and the laziest half arsed thing she’s ever posted.

Reactions: 21
Imagine being in your 20s, complaining about a TV show on a Saturday night like a sad, lonely, bitter old toad. Which she is! She’s definitely the type to comment ‘won’t be watching this’ on Facebook posts about shows like anyone cares what Gabboon Lindley thinks anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Omg the masked singer is so stupid! I love it but come on look at how they’re dressed it’s hardly a serious talent show

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.