Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm after a large hard-wearing beige rug, if I lived in the UK she would have just influenced me 😅 the perfect Gabby unapproved item, reverse influencing is her forte

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She said her front room had been green for two years? Surely that's not true

Reactions: 19
She said her front room had been green for two years? Surely that's not true
I preferred the green lol

Also thank god everyone else could see what a manipulative tit she is. For a minute there I was thinking maybe I was being a bit harsh, and everyone would think I was just being a big fat meanie 🤣🤣🤣

lol @ the rug 🤪 probably hoping someone will gift her one now she’s moaned about it.

Reactions: 29
Nothing about the description says "plushy" unless I totally missed something. Rugs that are indoor/outdoor aren't usually plushy anyway, at least I've never seen any that are. I have indoor outdoor carpet in some of my rooms because it was the cheapest (on a real budget, NOT gifted or sponsored.)

Reactions: 33
What would Gaboon call a post like this?
A hate campaign? Troll harassment?
Tbf, everyone that buys from her store deserve what they get.
AND YOU GABBOOM, deserve that rug for not being able to understand simple measurements and read the CLEAR specifications from that rug.
1644514754320.png

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Honestly it looks like the website photos?! It doesn’t look plushy at all!

Reactions: 43
I really hate myself for even asking but I actually really like the shade of green her living room used to be, does anyone know what the colour is called?

Reactions: 9
I really hate myself for even asking but I actually really like the shade of green her living room used to be, does anyone know what the colour is called?
Me too, I don’t know why she changed it to that boring beige

Reactions: 8
The "plushy" rug on the website picture vs the picture Gabby uploaded:

But since she's tagged the brand, I hope they publicly show her up for not reading the specifications and not looking at the picture properly. She deserves it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s funny that she highlighted that the rug will cost her £20 to return (reasonable and common for a parcel that size) when in her own shop you also have to pay to return non faulty items !

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.