Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just needs it to be all about her.

Also why is she keeping track on people's tweets that have nothing to do with her? Gobs maybe you should get a hobby instead of stalking people who maybe engage you once? People that are/were 'fans'.

These people fund your bleeping lifestyle. Be a bit nicer.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I genuinely think if she really saw a therapist that they suggested being online (and especially social media) was something she should step back from and that's what made her freak out about the experience. She constantly says she's triggered by things people say online, yet instead of distancing herself from this stuff she engages aggressively with these triggers, then entertains them (food videos after saying never again, being partners with weight loss brands yet saying she has an ED). Either she has no real triggers and is using this as an excuse to get attention or she really needs to take time away from the internet (obv cannot, as she'd make no ££££££).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really don't understand why any brand other than farrow and ball would want to work with her. There is nothing appealing about her whatsoever, in fact when I hear that she likes something it immediately puts me off it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She seems way too giddy about quarantining like almost manic. Meanwhile I'm over here bleeping heartbroken that I've had to keep my preschooler away from his grandparents.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She seems way too giddy about quarantining like almost manic. Meanwhile I'm over here bleeping heartbroken that I've had to keep my preschooler away from his grandparents.
Oh god just wanted to send you love. It's so hard isn't it? My parents dropped some shopping up for me earlier as I'm heavily pregnant and both of us are self isolating. It broke my girl's heart she couldn't have a cuddle off her grandparents. Hopefully it blows over soon 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh god just wanted to send you love. It's so hard isn't it? My parents dropped some shopping up for me earlier as I'm heavily pregnant and both of us are self isolating. It broke my girl's heart she couldn't have a cuddle off her grandparents. Hopefully it blows over soon 😔
Same here 😭

I definitely think gabby has an excel spreadsheet she cross checks of people she thinks has wronged her. She’s insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My mom has dropped stuff off for us too, and originally she'd wave but it just broke my little guy's heart even more. He doesn't understand why she can't come in.

And I get trying to find the positive in all this, I do. But just shows how unaware she is. It's not just a fun snow day off...

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Imagine being on the earth for 25 years and not having 1 actual friend

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
imagine having a successful youtube career (not anymore, at her peak) making lots of friends and industry connections, being offered opportunities most people could only dream of - and losing it all. losing the friends, never taking the opportunities...the life she could have had is literally the opposite of what shes living now.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
imagine having a successful youtube career (not anymore, at her peak) making lots of friends and industry connections, being offered opportunities most people could only dream of - and losing it all. losing the friends, never taking the opportunities...the life she could have had is literally the opposite of what shes living now.
How did she fall from grace so sharply? I've only known her recently, and struggled to understand how she got this big...

Reactions: 6
I read that she said she had an ED .. has said what her disorder is ? I’m just wondering as she a lot of her content is about food , but then says she finds it hard sharing ‘ what I eat ‘ and finds things triggering, but isn’t she triggering herself by posting about food , I’m just a bit confused, she can’t expect no comments if she’s the one posting ? Does that make sense??

Reactions: 4
There is this trend on YouTube of whipping coffee,sugar and water by hand into like a frotty state. It apparently takes at least 400 whips by hand
(dalgona coffee)

I thought... this lazy girl doing that? Can't believe
View attachment 101373

And then she posts a IG story of her dirty kitchen and I see that mixer.
View attachment 101372
Nah she did actually say she used the mixer.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She has folders of screenshots??? Wow, if only she put in so much effort into her videos 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Same day, same witch -

For context: "Don't wash it" was trending because a girl was cooking the national dish of Jamaica- rice and peas and said don't wash the rice

Gabbie could of been like "I'm not a fan of kidney beans" instead of saying "this looks bloody vile"

You know what's bloody vile? Her attitude

Screenshot_20200329-230629_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
And her bags of ready made salmonella, sorry ‘bolognese’ don’t look rancid?! Girl is insane I swear.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.