Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that Gabby has issues because of her parents?

There's the whole situation with her dad coming out as gay and still living in the family home. That's a bit strange? Like how when Philip Schofield came out, people were happy for him, but then also sad for his wife, i feel that for Jane. So was her dad with Jane just for a cover story because if he's openly gay now then surely him being with her mum was just to keep the heat off? Did that mean that basically any woman would have done?? Jane must feel a lot of resentment towards him in that she wasn't specially chosen by him in a romantic/soul mate way. That would leave anyone with bitterness, and her mum gives those vibes off to me.
Gabby must have thought about this? No wonder she has this weird idea of men in relationships and how she thinks she will have a baby without a man. Didn't she say recently somewhere that she knows that if she's the only parent then she knows the baby will always have one parent who will love them fully?

All sounds a mess to me. But then you can't feel too sorry for her because any grown-ass woman would resolve their issues with their parents instead of running away to Brighton.

Reactions: 15
A bleeping list is being investigated because of people's tweets that she got involved in. BY HERSELF?
Oh gob, wake the duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She must be playing animal crossing for 10 hours a day. I’ve been playing maybe 1 and a half / 2 hours a day thanks to this lockdown situation and I thought that was pretty heavy usage. She has got so far on it she must be grinding all day everyday - maybe she should become a game streamer :ROFLMAO:
She has to be I’ve been playing it a lot but she is so far on

Reactions: 1
Because she has literally nothing else in her life, no friends to speak too, no hobbies, no purpose to get out of bed. The only buzz she will have in her life atm is that she has a better island than her 14 year old followers.

Reactions: 21
Same day, same witch -

For context: "Don't wash it" was trending because a girl was cooking the national dish of Jamaica- rice and peas and said don't wash the rice

Gabbie could of been like "I'm not a fan of kidney beans" instead of saying "this looks bloody vile"

You know what's bloody vile? Her attitude

View attachment 101508
I'm sorry this might be me being overly touchy because I grew up eating a specific culture's food because of my heritage which made me embarrassed to bring friends home (not that I should have been but I was always scared of being judged because it was different) but I think this is SO completely rude and not thought out of her. I've only recently got into watching Gabbie again after a loooong break (last time I watched was probably in like 2016/17???) and always thought she was lovely and sweet but seeing how she treats certain people on twitter I'm shocked. This was so unnecessary and just downright rude - the fact that she repeated 'vile' and 'rancid' to get her point home like okay we get it. Ugh sorry haha maybe this triggered me specifically but just so unprovoked and nasty. Sure there was more seasoning in one grain of that rice than in the whole of her 50-shades-of-pink wrap.
On a positive note, I will say she is good at using inclusive language, I like that she said 'if you get a period' instead of saying GIRLS lol and she always mentions how things would look nice on darker skintones.
BUT ANYWAY...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry this might be me being overly touchy because I grew up eating a specific culture's food because of my heritage which made me embarrassed to bring friends home (not that I should have been but I was always scared of being judged because it was different) but I think this is SO completely rude and not thought out of her. I've only recently got into watching Gabbie again after a loooong break (last time I watched was probably in like 2016/17???) and always thought she was lovely and sweet but seeing how she treats certain people on twitter I'm shocked. This was so unnecessary and just downright rude - the fact that she repeated 'vile' and 'rancid' to get her point home like okay we get it. Ugh sorry haha maybe this triggered me specifically but just so unprovoked and nasty. Sure there was more seasoning in one grain of that rice than in the whole of her 50-shades-of-pink wrap.
On a positive note, I will say she is good at using inclusive language, I like that she said 'if you get a period' instead of saying GIRLS lol and she always mentions how things would look nice on darker skintones.
BUT ANYWAY...
Hey I completely relate to this. I have a mixed heritage and I used to be made fun of when I brought stuff to school in my lunchbox that wasnt sandwiches and crisps.
My parents told me always to respect others food choices even if you dont like it and instead of using words like 'disgusting, vile or rancid' you can say 'no thanks, that's not for me' or 'I'm sure its nice but probably doesn't agree with my personal taste pallet' because then you're not putting someone else's food down but also stating it's not for you.

Can you imagine if someone commented on her food posts that 'looks bloody vile' she'd get so upset

Reactions: 26
All sounds a mess to me. But then you can't feel too sorry for her because any grown-ass woman would resolve their issues with their parents instead of running away to Brighton.
Exactly.
It isn't an immunity idol to behave like a spoilt grown ass because of family troubles.

Reactions: 6
those tweets, she seriously for the sake of her mental well-being needs to get a hobby which involves meeting people she’s a proper mardy brat!! I dread to think how she’d survive in a retail position, I did 5 and a half years at sbux and she is the typically bratty self entitled bleeping idiot that would come in all day everyday, the type that would ask for a cup of hot water (free) and bring her own tea bag, then tit on the floor in the toilets (only if a box was unavailable)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey I completely relate to this. I have a mixed heritage and I used to be made fun of when I brought stuff to school in my lunchbox that wasnt sandwiches and crisps.
My parents told me always to respect others food choices even if you dont like it and instead of using words like 'disgusting, vile or rancid' you can say 'no thanks, that's not for me' or 'I'm sure its nice but probably doesn't agree with my personal taste pallet' because then you're not putting someone else's food down but also stating it's not for you.

Can you imagine if someone commented on her food posts that 'looks bloody vile' she'd get so upset
Yeah, I can relate to your situation completely. Exactly, if someone commented even something less severe than that they'd be getting a whole schooling post on how you should never refer to people's food in that way, every has their own diets blah blah. Just baffles me, such a quick way to alienate people and brands....

Reactions: 6
Why does she call her mum Jane? I’d be so upset if any of my children called me by my name.

Reactions: 13
In her new vlog she says she spent the last 3 days in bed planning Animal Crossing! THREE DAYS!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This girl pisses me off beyond belief, where to even start. I hate how she’s acting like she’s an animal crossing expert when really she’s defeating the point of the whole game by speeding through it and time traveling to upgrade her island. It’s always immediate gratification with this girl, she can’t bear to wait for anything. I had to laugh when she was bragging about people visiting her town - yes Gobs, that’s the most social interaction you’ve had this year 😂
I’m probably just bitter because I’ve played every animal crossing game but I can’t afford to buy a switch just for one game, unlike this lazy oaf who gets paid to hibernate all year round. Oddly enough, she’s kind of put me off the idea of playing the game just by watching her play it, she’s really THAT annoying to me. Let me know if any of you guys have played the game too - I’m wondering if it would be worth it to try and save up in order to buy it.
And on a final note - when she said “I’ve lost my tablespoon measurer so I’m using this instead”... um..... have you heard of such a thing as an actual tablespoon, Gobs??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This girl pisses me off beyond belief, where to even start. I hate how she’s acting like she’s an animal crossing expert when really she’s defeating the point of the whole game by speeding through it and time traveling to upgrade her island. It’s always immediate gratification with this girl, she can’t bear to wait for anything. I had to laugh when she was bragging about people visiting her town - yes Gobs, that’s the most social interaction you’ve had this year 😂
I’m probably just bitter because I’ve played every animal crossing game but I can’t afford to buy a switch just for one game, unlike this lazy oaf who gets paid to hibernate all year round. Oddly enough, she’s kind of put me off the idea of playing the game just by watching her play it, she’s really THAT annoying to me. Let me know if any of you guys have played the game too - I’m wondering if it would be worth it to try and save up in order to buy it.
And on a final note - when she said “I’ve lost my tablespoon measurer so I’m using this instead”... um..... have you heard of such a thing as an actual tablespoon, Gobs??
I bought a switch lite and animal crossing last Sunday kept me entertained heaps while in lockdown u should get one. Very do a payment plan pay it off in 3 months

Reactions: 7
Must be her time of the month all the time..
Last Thursday she moaned about her period and she has always acted how it kills her and she got to sleep for a few days.
But she forgot her storytelling and we have had Gabs all chirpy pushing an Ad (about pads), then making Bolognese, baking banana bread and playing Animal Crossing in bed conveniently for 3 days.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.