Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl pisses me off beyond belief, where to even start. I hate how she’s acting like she’s an animal crossing expert when really she’s defeating the point of the whole game by speeding through it and time traveling to upgrade her island. It’s always immediate gratification with this girl, she can’t bear to wait for anything. I had to laugh when she was bragging about people visiting her town - yes Gobs, that’s the most social interaction you’ve had this year 😂
I’m probably just bitter because I’ve played every animal crossing game but I can’t afford to buy a switch just for one game, unlike this lazy oaf who gets paid to hibernate all year round. Oddly enough, she’s kind of put me off the idea of playing the game just by watching her play it, she’s really THAT annoying to me. Let me know if any of you guys have played the game too - I’m wondering if it would be worth it to try and save up in order to buy it.
And on a final note - when she said “I’ve lost my tablespoon measurer so I’m using this instead”... um..... have you heard of such a thing as an actual tablespoon, Gobs??

If you're in isolation definitely. It'll pass the free time very quickly. I got ours off Very, I can't justify or afford the price up front but I've been able to spread it with animal crossing (it was a deal so £20 off the game) and I could spread it over 3 months.
I'm enjoying it.

Reactions: 7
I bought a switch lite and animal crossing last Sunday kept me entertained heaps while in lockdown u should get one. Very do a payment plan pay it off in 3 months
I did the same, I had a bit off money saved up for a iPad pro. Then I released how expensive those suckers are and went f@@@ it, I need the game so I have something to look forward to every day.

This girl pisses me off beyond belief, where to even start. I hate how she’s acting like she’s an animal crossing expert when really she’s defeating the point of the whole game by speeding through it and time traveling to upgrade her island. It’s always immediate gratification with this girl, she can’t bear to wait for anything. I had to laugh when she was bragging about people visiting her town - yes Gobs, that’s the most social interaction you’ve had this year 😂
I’m probably just bitter because I’ve played every animal crossing game but I can’t afford to buy a switch just for one game, unlike this lazy oaf who gets paid to hibernate all year round. Oddly enough, she’s kind of put me off the idea of playing the game just by watching her play it, she’s really THAT annoying to me. Let me know if any of you guys have played the game too - I’m wondering if it would be worth it to try and save up in order to buy it.
And on a final note - when she said “I’ve lost my tablespoon measurer so I’m using this instead”... um..... have you heard of such a thing as an actual tablespoon, Gobs??
lmao she's put me off too, lazy Gobby can't even wait and has to fast forward the date to build things! I also loved every animal crossing game and seeing her play it has made it less appealing

Reactions: 6
She mentioned not long ago she had to pick up her 'meds'. There's no way we can know I suppose but I wonder what for (saw some in this video on her bedside table and remembered).

Reactions: 6
J think this girl enjoys being 'sick' and having things wrong with her. Why would you tempt fate like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus H. Christ. How much sugar was in that coffee thing?! No wonder she enjoyed it with that amount of sugar in it!

Reactions: 11
I saw someone ask her on Twitter what her game ID was (not sure what it’s called but you know what I mean) so he could add her. She said she was keeping to people she knew in real life only. Then as soon as someone said they could get her the herringbone floor (I think it was that) she bit their bloody hand off to add them, even though it seemed like she didn’t know them from Adam! Selfish cow! Always using people!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You can tell she’s becoming weirdly obsessed with this game like she does with tv shows. If ANYONE dared to appear further along than her or have something she doesn’t she’d freak. It’s like she has nothing else in her life so forgets these things aren’t real.

Reactions: 20
I don’t know how she can stand playing the game for so long? It’s fun for after an hour or so I tend to save and go and do something else as it’s in real time so it’s quite slow. The fact that she’s so advanced in the game (albeit by doing some cheating) just shows that this ALL she is doing. She’s a lunatic.

It’s just supposed to be a bit of fun

Reactions: 19
I bought a switch lite and the game at curry's pc world on a buy now pay in 6 months through PayPal! It's really good to kill some boredom a couple hours of the day, definitely something you can't binge play or you get bored easy

Reactions: 4
maybe because you spend three days in a row playing animal crossing in bed? and now she wants us all to feel sorry for her!

1FB5F48E-A148-4632-86D8-C48B645B7763.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 15
"pay me attention Jane i'm sad and alone"
Do you think she’s had enough of her? Why would you reply like this? She’s also looking for sympathy about living alone, firstly she’s fit and healthy and can take care of herself vs a lot of people who are elderly and have all support stripped away, and not being funny but surely she could have got her arse on a train and gone back to Barnsley if she thought it would be a problem? A0B596AF-FFF0-4187-8DD9-222532CA0C12.jpeg 052CA891-8882-4A15-A71C-66E1A0C92A0F.jpeg She is beyond insufferable

Reactions: 11
What is with the pet lip !? She is so immature i actually feel sorry for her. Imagine living her life - she is so lonely yet too stubborn to admit her faults . Get off social media gabbie !!
No don’t feel sorry for her, that’s why she posted it!!

Do you think she’s had enough of her? Why would you reply like this? She’s also looking for sympathy about living alone, firstly she’s fit and healthy and can take care of herself vs a lot of people who are elderly and have all support stripped away, and not being funny but surely she could have got her arse on a train and gone back to Barnsley if she thought it would be a problem? View attachment 102030View attachment 102029 She is beyond insufferable
She can still go out!!! What happened to raving about her daily walks 🙄 she is so out of touch with the world, I would understand if she was actively trying to improve her mental health but instead she’s just begging for everyone to feel sorry for her, which is disgustingly selfish during this time especially.

D771B134-8264-4C72-B2BB-B8D9F45C80C7.png

She’s honestly milking it at this point.

Also couldn’t this be triggering for people with an ED, which she supposedly has?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
but what i don't get is why her mum hasn't told her to get a grip of reality?! she lives like an absolute hermit, she is the definition of a brat who's never been told "no" the way she speaks about both her parents is beyond me... i'm 27, if i turned around and called my mum by her first name she'd look at me point blank.
She flits from new thing to new thing for example flat after flat, new paint, impulse purchases. a couple of years ago it was designer hand bags but she must've come to the realization of the fact she goes absolutely nowhere to use them so it's pointless. whenever anyone has any different opinion to what she wants to hear or what she believes to be right she gives a hole response. This girl will never ever ever change.

No don’t feel sorry for her, that’s why she posted it!!

She can still go out!!! What happened to raving about her daily walks 🙄 she is so out of touch with the world, I would understand if she was actively trying to improve her mental health but instead she’s just begging for everyone to feel sorry for her, which is disgustingly selfish during this time especially.

View attachment 102031

She’s honestly milking it at this point.

Also couldn’t this be triggering for people with an ED, which she supposedly has?
somehow i find that hard to believe she isn't sat sweating in her weekly worn pj's eating 5 x reheated spag bol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is with the pet lip !? She is so immature i actually feel sorry for her. Imagine living her life - she is so lonely yet too stubborn to admit her faults . Get off social media gabbie !!
If she wasn’t such a witch to people I’d feel sorry for her but you reap what you sow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.