Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg thats so weird haha! i hadnt watched her in ages until recently and I KNEW her nose was different.

Reactions: 4
I find this woman very irritating. She's always very abrupt with people and seems to think she's something she isn't. She has such a sad existence, no friends, no social life, just her cat and her mum. Not sure she's aware she only has 1 life and she's wasting it by giving us numerous updates about her flooring. She is just soooooo boring! One good thing I will say, she's a fantastic singer. That's about all I've got to say that's positive.

Reactions: 13
She honestly eats like a toddler, who TF cuts apple into slices!?

Gabby definitely gives off "never been told no" vibes. I'm also 25, but if I ate the way that she did my friends would rip the piss out of me. Jane probably couldn't be bothered to fight her picky eating and has enabled her to subsist solely off bread, crisps and bacon.
I cut my apple into slices. Had my jaw joints replaced and find it hard to bite in to a full apple

I mean I’d be bleeping worried if she couldn’t even bake a banana bread it’s probably the most simple cake ever. she says “nailed it“ as if that shows real talent and skill 😂
It's one of the easiest cakes to bake, and I said on lambs thread the other day it's one of the only things I can bake well 😂 But even Gabby's looks shite!

Reactions: 3
On her latest video when she's talking about the pads/tampons you can tell she's reading off a set script SO badly. She's useless in front of a camera and it doesn't come across as natural at all.
Her dream : West End

Never!

She must be playing animal crossing for 10 hours a day. I’ve been playing maybe 1 and a half / 2 hours a day thanks to this lockdown situation and I thought that was pretty heavy usage. She has got so far on it she must be grinding all day everyday - maybe she should become a game streamer :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
There is this trend on YouTube of whipping coffee,sugar and water by hand into like a frotty state. It apparently takes at least 400 whips by hand
(dalgona coffee)

I thought... this lazy girl doing that? Can't believe
20200330_025044.jpg

And then she posts a IG story of her dirty kitchen and I see that mixer.
20200330_025055.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She's now putting the cake in the freezer? Why is she obsessed with freezing her food?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is FILTHY!!! she lives alone and is able bodied. Clean your tit up!

Christ! that flat must absolutely stink 🤢

Reactions: 25
She is FILTHY!!! she lives alone and is able bodied. Clean your tit up!

Christ! that flat must absolutely stink 🤢
Gotta play 5 hours of time travelling in animal crossing before cleaning that bomb site... from making a coffee and a bacon sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I liked one of the nose job tweets and she blocked me! Lawd.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.