Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her top tip in that reel was if you’re not cleaning your flat regularly, definitely do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Just had a random thought about the Gobster… If she hates the sun and warmth so much, why does she have wall art of cactuses and palm trees in her living room?
Cause she is sewww trendeee and an interior designer didn’t you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck is she doing that warrants a deep clean every single Sunday. Festering away in her mould infested flat, skin flakes everywhere, nellies tit all over the place.
This woman is another level of un clean 🤢 she’s actually repugnant.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Bit random, but I was thinking, what has this woman actually ever done to give back to society?
She has unfortunately amassed all of these followers, and though I religiously watched the brit crew and
her back in the day, I can never recall a specific thing she has ever done for her subscribers or society
other than take from them. There are a lot of celebs out there who acually do admirable charity
work and use their platform to help the wider community.
But Gabby...? Just a lousy pompous potato head, lazy with no life or ambition.
It's concerning to me that she uses instagram like its some highschool girls private snapchat story,
she hasn't got the foggiest about anything. It's fascinating to watch somebody try to convince
thousands of people that she deserves her platform and has worked hard from it.
I wish she would grow up one day and realise she could
have done a lot more with her life, but I don't think that will ever happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I counted how many couches she’s had on the last thread.

The hot pink couch disappeared somewhere between receiving a couch from snug in May and then getting rid of it 6 months later
Kindly nominate fakingitfromthestrart as official sofa accountant.

Well done for being able to solve the riddle. I bet even Gobby has lost track of what she's had/has.

I wonder how many other influencers require a sofa accountant? I think that says a lot about our Gobby.

Reactions: 11
Bit random, but I was thinking, what has this woman actually ever done to give back to society?
She has unfortunately amassed all of these followers, and though I religiously watched the brit crew and
her back in the day, I can never recall a specific thing she has ever done for her subscribers or society
other than take from them. There are a lot of celebs out there who acually do admirable charity
work and use their platform to help the wider community.
But Gabby...? Just a lousy pompous potato head, lazy with no life or ambition.
It's concerning to me that she uses instagram like its some highschool girls private snapchat story,
she hasn't got the foggiest about anything. It's fascinating to watch somebody try to convince
thousands of people that she deserves her platform and has worked hard from it.
I wish she would grow up one day and realise she could
have done a lot more with her life, but I don't think that will ever happen.
She’s kept the sofa industry live and kicking and she’s very passionate about getting her B12 injections. Such an advocate!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her living room looks like my Nan’s circa 1998. Something about the dusky pink and sage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Got curious, watched the "deep clean" video. What she is doing is just regular cleaning? Deep cleaning over here means like scrubbing every surface, washing baseboards, dusting things, wiping down everything, getting all the nooks and crannies etc.

Reactions: 49
Got curious, watched the "deep clean" video. What she is doing is just regular cleaning? Deep cleaning over here means like scrubbing every surface, washing baseboards, dusting things, wiping down everything, getting all the nooks and crannies etc.
Exactly! The same as having a bath isn’t a “pamper session” lol

Reactions: 23
I counted how many couches she’s had on the last thread.

The hot pink couch disappeared somewhere between receiving a couch from snug in May and then getting rid of it 6 months later
Excellent spreadsheet work!
12 or 13, plus the side/coffee tables and footstools too.
I wanted to add that she had a long charcoal grey corner sofa in the London flat with the shelves (those that housed the huge prints of her with zoe sugg and her with blond hair with the twins) I remember her lugging some parts of it to one of her upstairs bedrooms on occasion to switch up the space. She also seemed to buy an alarming number of King sized beds around this time, then sell them and o.f.c buy virtually identical replacements. I did wonder at the time of this was normal behaviour and my family simply weren't purchasing enough furniture regularly.

Reactions: 15
Nah I’m sorry but you could tell the green sofa hadn’t been cleaned in weeks with all the build up on it. Scruffy mare

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.