Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest story she has a sage sofa and a rust coloured sofa. Can anyone update me on when the hot pink one finally bit the dust? Or what happened to the mismatched snug one?
Honestly cannot keep track of this endless sofa switching.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In her latest story she has a sage sofa and a rust coloured sofa. Can anyone update me on when the hot pink one finally bit the dust? Or what happened to the mismatched snug one?
Honestly cannot keep track of this endless sofa switching.
I counted how many couches she’s had on the last thread.

The hot pink couch disappeared somewhere between receiving a couch from snug in May and then getting rid of it 6 months later

• Haha
Reactions: 12
F0F53451-6A19-4802-A504-E2600F0DA397.png

When you sucked off Chai but used too much teeth so he never spoke to you again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I don't know about you guys but personally, I'm going as the 3 day old bolognese I discovered in her old video

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a random thought about the Gobster… If she hates the sun and warmth so much, why does she have wall art of cactuses and palm trees in her living room?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hahaha her new reel to prove that she know how to clean. Just chewses to not do it 99% of the time. And she deeeefinitely doesn’t read here right! Alright gobshite

Reactions: 12
Tip for ya Gobs - get a rubber glove on and run your hand over the velvet sofa and all the cat hair will be really easy to get off

Reactions: 10
How many times is she going to “deep clean” her flat? How bleeping dirty is she that her flat needs a “deep clean” every week!?

Reactions: 30
How many times is she going to “deep clean” her flat? How bleeping dirty is she that her flat needs a “deep clean” every week!?
She definitely does not deep clean her flat every week. Probably barely even cleans it once a week

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.