Gabriella Lindley #55 The best way tew spread Christmuss cheer is with a surgery at the end of the year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone care about her opinion of the Austria lockdown and why did she think she needed to answer this question and say absolutely bleeping nothing worthy of note?
For some reason she seems to think she's basically Austrian just because she really likes The Sound of Music

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I hope Jane, her Dad, George and Zoella mk2 have the most wonderful family festive time together and Jane tells Gobby to get fucked when she tries to guilt trip her into ditching them to go down to Brighton to sit in that putrid flat and shovel fewd into her gaping maw whilst rubbing her back and telling her to try again next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She definitely left herself the Austria one to remind us all that Austria is ‘her’ thing. Surprised she hasn’t said she’s going to move there now if they’re back in lockdown tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm so surprised we haven't gotten a scathing rant from Gabby at any point because one of these doctors have told her to go and see a therapist because there is absolutely nothing physically wrong with her.

Reactions: 20
It speaks volumes that not even her own brother has been to visit her since the pandemic.

Surely it made everyone realise how important family/friends are, and as soon as we could - visit loved ones! Even if that meant a long journey to sit in gardens etc.

Sad little life

Reactions: 42
Just noticed that she posted a packing video on tik tok today and it’s exactly the same order/video as she recorded on a tik tok 2 days ago 😂 can’t be selling much on the jewniper mewn

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20211119-234759.png

This to me gives so much insight to how she sees family, right after she claims that she craves a tight knit family more than anything and it makes her so sad that she doesn't have it. It's like it's always a competition. Just like demanding someone being excluded for your sake and not giving a flying duck about the needs of the rest of the family.

"If I was Lexi and had a sister named Nova I'd be really miffed 😢"

WHAT?? You would really be jealous of your sibling's name? THEIR NAME????

My name is very run of the mill and very common. My two siblings have unique and cool names. I guess my parents used a traditional name for me and got more "adventurous" with the other names. My siblings get the "oh what a cool and unique name" or "how do you spell that?" and "what the hell is that name?" all the time. They never had anyone in class, at work or in a friend group have the same name ever. I get "oh, that's an easy name to remember" or "oh, I have a friend/sibling/relative called the same name". And both situations have their advantages and disadvantages, especially growing up. Never once in my life have I felt "miffed", jealous or resentful for the name I was given in comparison to theirs. My parents chose all of the names with love and care and that is what matters.
It sounds like such a ridiculous point of view to me to be jealous of a 'cooler' name. But maybe that's just me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Since that old moving vlog was mentioned earlier, I've just watched another.... at about 5 minutes into this one can anyone explain why there's a pasta bake being reheated at the same time as she's getting a bowl of Coco Pops for breakfast?! She literally exclaims that her pasta bake is ready then says 'breakfast time' and eats her Coco Pops. I'm trying to think why I'd put a pasta bake in the oven before getting my breakfast and I've got nothing 🤷‍♀️

'I'll probably still eat this anyway because I really like burnt food'
Screenshot_20211119-231329_YouTube.jpg

'It was quite nice actually'

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
“Does anybody else just eat melon on its own?” Jesus Christ!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 59
OMG is that really the same cat? Literally evidence of animal cruelty there. And she is so boring. How many times did she say she was tidying up and watching orange is the new black? Literally why did she ever get so many followers!

Reactions: 13
Incredibly late to the party, but for your consideration, Gobs does The Grinch in Where are you Christmas Surgeon

Where are you surgeon?
Why can’t I find you?
Can you operate today?

Where is the bandage?
To put on my wound
I’ll record what you say

I need attention
I’m sew pewly
Does that mean Janes coming down?

Where are you surgeon?
Please take this organ
I filtered myself looking grey

I’m not the same Gobs
My life is changing
All my friends have gone away
this has killed me 😩😂
i was away for a couple of days bc my son hasnt been well and am trying to catch up. ran here when i saw the toxic family member insta story. id be embarrassed if i was her family, surely they tell her to stop airing their dirty laundry on the internet

Reactions: 4
Just popping my sauce in… cuts to Jane’s hand. Just going to pop it in my flan dish.. cuts to Jane drying said flan dish

• Haha
Reactions: 29
she won’t go home for Christmas because the attention will be on George and his mrs! If she stays away it diverts some attention onto her

Reactions: 28
I bet George’s gf is dreading Christmas, with the threat of gobbles turning up and making the atmosphere tit.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.