Gabriella Lindley #54 This tweet has been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also wasn't somebody just saying here the other day that she looks better with dark eye make up? Well lo and behold she's got a darker eye shadow on today!

Reactions: 4
I’m lolling that she’s brought her Starbucks home because they ‘put too many pumps of syrup in it’ you can just ask them to only do one? If you order on the app it’s an option too? I suspect she actually wants like 6 pumps and is too embarrassed to ask

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The amount of Halloween sticker sheets she has left 🥲🥲

View attachment 865072
The last time I was able to check she had 208 Spooky Sticker Sheets left which was on November 1st
When I checked on 6th October she had 242 so only sold 34 in just under 4 weeks including during her Halloween sale.

In contrast, when the newest collection went live she had available; 109 of the Plant Lover Sticker Sheets, 106 of the Cosy Sticker Sheets, 106 of the Winter Sticker Sheets, 103 of the Positive Sticker Sheets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The last time I was able to check she had 208 Spooky Sticker Sheets left which was on November 1st
When I checked on 6th October she had 242 so only sold 34 in just under 4 weeks including during her Halloween sale
Is your IP still blocked??

Reactions: 1
Is your IP still blocked??
😧 Apparently not anymore. I tried it that whole day and it wouldn’t let me add anything so maybe she just got bored of us not talking about her numbers. It’s just a shame that I don’t know if she ordered any more of anything when she added those bookmarks so it’s useless now 😭

Reactions: 1
The way she says her hair looks silvery??? It’s licherally a weird brassy/brown stripey mess, she’s not fooling anyone. Plus I thought she’d want to have the dark hair pale skin look considering she’s sew sew spewky?

Reactions: 20
When I checked on 6th October she had 242 so only sold 34 in just under 4 weeks including during her Halloween sale.

In contrast, when the newest collection went live she had available; 109 of the Plant Lover Sticker Sheets, 106 of the Cosy Sticker Sheets, 106 of the Winter Sticker Sheets, 103 of the Positive Sticker Sheets.
It's letting me look at stock ... so as of 14:25 on the 14th Nov she has ...

Plant Lover Sticker: 76
Cosy Sticker: 68
Winter Sticker: 75
Postive Sticker: 82

Spooky Sticker: 183

Plant Bookmark: 22
Cosy Bookmark: 81

Reactions: 3
It's letting me look at stock ... so as of 14:25 on the 14th Nov she has ...

Plant Lover Sticker: 76
Cosy Sticker: 68
Winter Sticker: 75
Postive Sticker: 82

Spooky Sticker: 183

Plant Bookmark: 22
Cosy Bookmark: 81
Nevermind, looked at the wrong number 🙄😂 Long day!
Still suspicious that she sold 34 in nearly 4 weeks and now 25 in 13 days, after Halloween, still at full price.

Reactions: 3
Nevermind, looked at the wrong number 🙄😂 Long day!
Still suspicious that she sold 34 in nearly 4 weeks and now 25 in 13 days, after Halloween, still at full price.
I feel like shes been giving them out as freebies so she takes them off of her stock because no way she's been selling them 😂😂

Janes getting some spooky stickers for Christmas at this rate ..

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.