Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doc

VIP Member
NEVER COMMENT ON SOMEBODYS FEWD!
IT’S VERY REWD!
FEWD IS FEWL!
DON’T BE CREWL!
DON’T LOOK IN THAT BOX, IT IS WHERE I PEWD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 162
Actually laughed out loud at her saying her friends live in London. When she lived in London, all her friends supposedly lived in Brighton…now she’s in Brighton and her friends are in London again??
C8757197-A92E-4526-9520-4261DACCC38D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 115

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
She can’t eat avacadews they taste like soewp. Mushrewms creep her out. Only likes tomatews in sewp and ketchup. Peppers? No thank yew.

Can only eat crispy things becosss of her gastric sleeve guys, you know like a doorstop of doughy bread and thick butter. Stop being mean bullies.
NEVER COMMENT ON SOMEBODY'S FEWD, IT'S VERY REWD.

• Haha
Reactions: 98

boredjess

VIP Member
lol i normally don’t post in the gabby Threads and just read, but I “called her out” yesterday because of the way she was pronouncing „Paul klee“ in her sponsored story with juniqe. Both Paul Klee and juniqe are/ were German and I just pointed out to her, that if „she loves something that much“ or likes a print from an artist, she should at least make some effort to be able to pronounce the name. Guess who’s blocked now and being called a troll 🤷🏻‍♀️
Congrats!!
PicsArt_10-29-09.29.14.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

kathryn3

Hope our new sticker set gives you all the winter cosy vibes 🥰 🌠
Remember we're still unable to fulfil orders to East Anglia & Scotland, as we don't do International Shipping. 😋

£12.99 + P&P #winter #smallbusinessowner #merryToryxmas #strainontheNHS

gab.png

• Haha
Reactions: 90

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
What supplier would she use that she would end up with only 31 useable notepads for one of her designs? I’d laugh if that is the case because I hope nobody gives her tips on better suppliers -she could just Google it- but it just seems like a really odd number even after any “seconds”
Sew quirky, she'll probably say she has a phobia of round numbers or something. You can imagine her on the phone to her suppliers (Jane rubbing her back because talking on the phewn is so scary!)

GABBY: Hellew? Yes, I'd like to order 31 newtpads.
SUPPLIER: Sorry, madam, 31?
GABBY: Yes, that's what I said. 31 newtpads. (JANE prods her) Please.
SUPPLIER: We generally round orders up. We can do you 30, or 35.
GABBY: How dare yew! I want 31 newtpads. Oh, and can I also get 266 stickers and 57 prints.
SUPPLIER: Really, it'll work out cheaper if you round up-
(A loud beep sounds. GABBY has hung up, nostrils flared so much in temper that she has sucked the cat up her schnozz.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Hewcus_Pewcus

She def doesn’t read or reply to nice messages (ive tried to see!) she seems to just seek out “hate” which is a very negative way to live.
I've also tested this.
I sent a few messages that were all praise and soppy - no reply.
Then I sent her a message that began like it was going to be negative/criticism but ended on praise. Something like "I get that it's horrendously hot but you shouldn't complain because your skin is glowing 😍" And she actually responded something like "thank you lol xo".
But then I replied to one of the stories about Nellie and said something like "I'm not sure that's very good for him?" And she just replied something like "okay troll" and blocked me 😂
I don't have the screenshots anymore or the dud account that I used but it was a fun experiment that confirmed to me that she will only interact negatively with people 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
All she did when she went to New York was moan about how cold it was.

Even Jane had enough of her shit when they went to New York. Wish I knew how to clip down a video but I’m an actual Boomer. From 3.45, Gabbie is having a massive strop and Jane is over it.
I've 100% already commented on her use of language / general vocabulary in this vlog but watching it again, she literally cannot string a proper sentence together. She makes herself understood but it is like listening to a primary school aged child...

"I'm going to be vlogging my trip because I said that I would so I thought that I will."

"I just wanted to show you this mirror, how cool it is. It's got lights all the way round. It's so good "

"Our flight was delayed a lot of hours."

"They do these little vanilla scone things and they are so nice and I really want England to do them because they're actually really nice."

🤦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Aw guys, I've just got in to bed, having a quick read of tattle, and suddenly laughing to myself...

Does everybody remember when she lived in that weird flat in Brighton with the shelves in the living room where she kept her bowls, and had those Japanese style paper wardrobes??
Well remember when she got that new massive grey sofa, and somebody commented on it "That's a mighty big sofa for someone with no friends" 🤣🤣🤣

And she shared it to her insta stories too 🤣🤣🤣 good times!

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Elle

VIP Member
I would love to see what bio Gabby would put on a dating profile
Winter baby. Hate summer. Love Les Mis and my beautiful boy Penelope. Hate men. If you've had surgery we'll probably get along. As long as you're not a man. I've had 58 surgeries in total. Hate Christmas. Love bulk cooking bolognaise. Sofa collector. Bisexual but hate men and like to go on about women being attractive but wouldn't actually date one. Philip Schofield's daughter. Zoella once sniffed my fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

jackolantern

VIP Member
My name is Gobby and I like beige fewd
My ailments are self inflicted? Don't be rewd
Oh Jane have you heard what they say?
Plz make some buns, lets write off the day

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Love knowing that every morning I log on in my (camera off) work meeting there will be at least 2 new pages of Gabby being a tit
I'm so glad it's not just me who spends off-camera meetings reading Tattle and occasionally pretending to listen to colleagues by coming off mute and going "hmm, yes" and "that's a really good point".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 72