Gabriella Lindley #54 This tweet has been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please tell me who is Hobbie and what the deal is with him? I stumbled across Gab’s threads a few weeks ago and keep seeing him mentioned in them. I’m working my way through from the beginning but would be nice to have a heads up 😅

Reactions: 4
I second the Big Virgin Energy vibe. Nothing wrong with that at all, but she is so obviously craving physical and emotional connections with a partner (sorry Jane). She's stunted in many ways and doesn't understand her needs and lashes out (see: noodlegate). Her mother has coddled her from a young age and never said no, making Gabby form unhealthy relationships that eventually fade away. I don't believe she is bi, I think she mistook the cravings of having a friend and thought that's how people feel about relationships. Although that said, she definitely acted the same around Zoe and Hobbie 😭 but most of all she is a massive narcissist which just is the final nail in the coffin really.

Reactions: 42
Can someone please tell me who is Hobbie and what the deal is with him? I stumbled across Gab’s threads a few weeks ago and keep seeing him mentioned in them. I’m working my way through from the beginning but would be nice to have a heads up 😅
A musician who associated with YouTubers. They had a shared circle of friends for a time (the twins, Sarah (?), I forget). They did some music together. Gabbie was very obviously in love with him and would tease her viewers with the relationship. Widely speculated he slept with 1 or more of the friendship circle but not dear Gabs. The breakdown of that circle seemed to precipitate her move out of London I think? Bit sad really.

Reactions: 10
Gabby should be out at Christmas markets flogging her merch. She's going to have sew much left over after Christmas!
This is actually a valid point. Most small craft/art/whatever businesses actually go to craft shows/car boot sales/set up a stall in a local independent shop to draw in more customers.

Other than it being linked to her youtube, she will never grow without actually marketing herself outside of YouTube. She's solely relying on her YouTube audience which tbh is extremely lazy and doesn't make her look passionate about her 'work'.

Reactions: 10
To be honest i dont think she cares about her “small business” at all. Its all just for show that she is doing something with her life, as with everything with her, its all a bit sad.

Reactions: 22
Guys I literally just had a random thought.. how long has she went without sex do we think? Providing that she isn’t lying about losing her virginity (one can doubt however) it must be years and years? Surely that can’t be healthy? She has nobody to share laughter with, cry to, nobody to love and feel excitement with.. except Jane. Not saying you need a partner to be happy, but she’s reached the age of 27(?) and just never had that really? She must go through the weeks and just never have anything to look forward to, she never gets that Friday feeling of knowing you’ve got a night out planned, or you’re having a day out with your other half, or just seeing anyone at all??? I’ve genuinely never known anyone to do less than her. She must be a hermit undiagnosed.
She’s probably well acquainted with Mr Vibrator

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The thought of Gabby doing anything sexual gives me the boak tbh, she’s simply too unhygienic 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Excewse yew, she has a very healthy sex life! With her ham and Animal Crossing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s probably well acquainted with Mr Vibrator
Honestly I hope she does something to release her pent up frustrations. Don't need to know what it is though, but I have a nasty suspicion she wouldn't be able to resist sharing it all over her twitter if she was :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A musician who associated with YouTubers. They had a shared circle of friends for a time (the twins, Sarah (?), I forget). They did some music together. Gabbie was very obviously in love with him and would tease her viewers with the relationship. Widely speculated he slept with 1 or more of the friendship circle but not dear Gabs. The breakdown of that circle seemed to precipitate her move out of London I think? Bit sad really.
Thanks for explaining!

Reactions: 2
Guys it's one year today since I was #velvetbl0cked! How should we celebrate? I was thinking first we could take some Sharpies to some grout, and then we could eat a Sunday roast out of a bowl with every element in its own individual bowl.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Guys it's one year today since I was #velvetbl0cked! How should we celebrate? I was thinking first we could take some Sharpies to some grout, and then we could eat a Sunday roast out of a bowl with every element in its own individual bowl.
Given it’s getting ever closer to Christmas (which she doesn’t like and she definitely didn’t have 3 trees) you might even consider laminating your very own chocolate dictionary 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.