Gabriella Lindley #54 This tweet has been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’ll go home this Christmas for stay at hers and post angry tweets about unable to go home due to her dad (even though she’s fine to travel home for every surgery). I get her dad might not be a nice person, and who knows what he did to her, but she picks and chooses when to go home and effectively takes it out on Jane.

Reactions: 24
Gabriella is an unlikable person online and it has nothing to do with her sex life.

In my opinion, claiming someone has 'Big Virgin Energy' is subconciously buying into antiquated ideas about women - where we're either the boring Virgin Mary or the Magdalene bleep. It's not for me.

Your worth as a person in this world has absolutely nothing to do with whether you have had sex or not, or how often, or what sort of sex you have.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Gabriella is an unlikable person online and it has nothing to do with her sex life.

In my opinion, claiming someone has 'Big Virgin Energy' is subconciously buying into antiquated ideas about women - where we're either the boring Virgin Mary or the Magdalene bleep. It's not for me.

Your worth as a person in this world has absolutely nothing to do with whether you have had sex or not, or how often, or what sort of sex you have.
No one is saying she isn’t worthy because of that. She’s a bleep regardless of wether she’s had sex or not. Just that she’d likely be less uptight if she had some human intimacy. Which could be said (and is) of anyone - male or female.

Reactions: 26

Absolutely agree here. I couldn’t give a monkeys whether or not she is a virgin. Gabby’s issue is she only has her mum that she can open up to. Other people will have other family members, a friend or even a work colleague that they can have a moan to but Jane is her only outlet. That’s why she overshares and tells her followers every little thing on insta and it makes her look like a dick. No one needs a partner or sex but people need someone to offload to. Over dependence on a parent at 27 when you have the means to be independent isn’t normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No one is saying she isn’t worthy because of that. She’s a bleep regardless of wether she’s had sex or not. Just that she’d likely be less uptight if she had some human intimacy. Which could be said (and is) of anyone - male or female.
Sure, but that human intimacy doesn't need to be sexual. Multiple comments have focused on her sex life and virginity which are irrelevant. Healthy friendships and a healthier relationship with her family would be enough/beneficial, as @Lorny points out.

Reactions: 15
Sure, but that human intimacy doesn't need to be sexual. Multiple comments have focused on her sex life and virginity which are irrelevant. Healthy friendships and a healthier relationship with her family would be sufficient, as @Lorny points out.
They aren’t really though. It’s a known fact that sex decreases stress levels and is physically and mentally good for you. To get to her age and not have any sexual intimacy does often make people more uptight and repressed. Sex is a release. It doesn’t mean people who don’t have sex are faulty, anything wrong with them etc. But in this one particular case - Gabby is an incredibly uptight, repressed and angry individual. Not having sex is largely contributing to the overall picture. Not the sole thing sure, like you say, friendships etc would make a huge difference. But sex is a big part of that. I don’t know why people are so taboo about sex, it’s normal and healthy to say it’s beneficial to humans.

Plus I don’t even just mean sex - kissing, hugging a partner etc. They all make a huge difference.

Reactions: 25
They aren’t really though. It’s a known fact that sex decreases stress levels and is physically and mentally good for you. To get to her age and not have any sexual intimacy does often make people more uptight and repressed. Sex is a release. It doesn’t mean people who don’t have sex are faulty, anything wrong with them etc. But in this one particular case - Gabby is an incredibly uptight, repressed and angry individual. Not having sex is largely contributing to the overall picture. Not the sole thing sure, like you say, friendships etc would make a huge difference. But sex is a big part of that. I don’t know why people are so taboo about sex, it’s normal and healthy to say it’s beneficial to humans.

Plus I don’t even just mean sex - kissing, hugging a partner etc. They all make a huge difference.
I will reiterate my first point. Gabriella's sex life and virginity has nothing to do with her unlikeability. Ascribing value to someone based on how much or little they have sex (including calling someone uptight and repressed) is regressive.

Reactions: 18
She calls her vulva her fairy, and blushes and stammers when she says she uses Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara or Nars Orgasm blusher. Regardless of whether she’s a virgin or not, or whether she has a sex drive or not - obviously both are normal and fine- it is unfortunate that she’s reached her late twenties and can’t even say the words without enormous awkwardness and embarrassment.

Reactions: 37
I will reiterate my first point. Gabriella's sex life and virginity has nothing to do with her unlikeability. Ascribing value to someone based on how much or little they have sex (including calling someone uptight and repressed) is regressive.
And I will reiterate mine. I’m not saying shes unlikeable BECAUSE she doesn’t have sex. I’m saying it can and often does contribute to someone being uptight and I stand by that.

She is a prick regardless of wether she has sex, but I have no doubts if she had more human intimacy she would be a less bitter person. As with pretty much most people. Not sure why this offends you so much. But it’s the hill I’m staying on so we will have to agree to disagree.

Humans aren’t supposed to fester in their flat interacting with no one but their cat and mother.

Reactions: 27
And I will reiterate mine. I’m not saying shes unlikeable BECAUSE she doesn’t have sex. I’m saying it can and often does contribute to someone being uptight and I stand by that.

She is a prick regardless of wether she has sex, but I have no doubts if she had more human intimacy she would be a less bitter person. As with pretty much most people. Not sure why this offends you so much. But it’s the hill I’m staying on so we will have to agree to disagree.
Because I bleeping hate the way society ascribes value to women based on their sex life and virginity (or lack thereof).

Gabriella is an hole. We don't disagree on that.

Reactions: 8
Because I bleeping hate the way society ascribes value to women based on their sex life and virginity (or lack thereof).

Gabriella is an hole. We don't disagree on that.
Sure but noone is saying she has less value as a person. And I’ve made it clear I would say the same male or female. You are getting annoyed about something that isn’t even happening.

Reactions: 17
Gabbie: I work 20 hours a day!

Also gabbie:
ha! I feel like a wise tattler suggested ages ago she stream her Animal Crossing to try and make some money from it? If she did that the claim of ‘I work 20 hours a day‘ wouldn’t be a lie 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don’t know what she’s seeing in her mind when she thinks of herself with silver hair and pale skin. Dark hair and pale skin would suit her so much better. The ice queen look ain’t it for her.

Reactions: 18
Is she trying to claim that there’s no filter on this??
There’s at least 5 layers of blurred skin filters on those videos

9C1FED21-0E55-440C-A89B-C5D943882440.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
If she went out to Starbucks then why is there an Uber Eats sticker on her cup? You can never use promotions when doing click and collect so that’s not it.
Maybe she’s manic because a man delivered it
3643F904-1E70-44F9-8E9E-A886EFD0247C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.