Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s trying her hardest to make it seem like she is having some kind of episode - manic or otherwise. She’s going through all the tropes - hair dye crisis, spending money, day in bed, #depressed. Genuinely ill people don’t tend to broadcast it over social media. If she’s genuinely manic, her family needs to intervene or call a crisis line - It’s getting uncomfortable
I know a genuinely mentally ill person and she *constantly* broadcasts it over social media.

I think she is actually depressed and struggling and I don't think we have the right to question it. If she says she does, she does. Only she knows how she feels. Just my opinion.

Also, DO IT GABBY. CHOP THE HAIR SHORT.

Reactions: 9
I know a genuinely mentally ill person and she *constantly* broadcasts it over social media.

I think she is actually depressed and struggling and I don't think we have the right to question it. If she says she does, she does. Only she knows how she feels. Just my opinion.

I think it can go both ways you post it or your silent or in between. I think we all agree on the girl could use some therapy, and it is sad to watch.

Reactions: 12

Fair enough, maybe it’s a coping mechanism for some people - or a cry for help? She’s said she can’t go to therapy because her therapist was sew mean - but the girl needs some kind of intervention

Reactions: 2
Self confessed biggest fan of Friends ever and hasn’t even mentioned James Michael Tyler (Gunther) passing away! She doesn’t care if it doesn’t effect HER.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I want her to cut her hair. Live a little, take a risk, do something different!

Also... I love pasta but she's literally had it every day for the past week???

Reactions: 21
Sold in the last 12 days (not including general stickers or any prints):
6 to do list in peach
1 to do list in lemon
1 to do list in pink
1 Luna notepad
1 coffee pin
3 ghost pin
2 be kind to your mind pin
3 Celeste pin
7 Hocus Pocus sticker
8 Halloween sticker pack
2 Ghosties sticker
7 spooky sticker sheet
7 ghost to do list in black
8 ghost to do list in lilac
1 birthday card pack
1 bloomin’ lovely card
1 birthday cake card
I hope she’s selling the other stickers and any prints well because that totals £341.50

Keep telling yourself the new Mac will make the sales roll in but I definitely don’t believe it
This still feels like too much.....i can't imagine buying this crap.

Reactions: 7
My therapist told me (when working out my treatment plan) that treating mental health using medication alone has a 90% chance of relapse but using a combination of medication and therapy that you have over 90% success rate that lasts.
I think what's scary about Gabby is she allegedly has been on medication for anxiety and depression since at least the London flat which is like 5 or 6 years ago?
But she has done absolutely nothing to try and treat the route cause of it! Instead she posts these chaotic photos and tweets like she is having some sort of episode purely for attention like it's cool?
Mental illness nearly ruined me, it is no laughing matter especially when it's hard to get people to take you seriously as it is!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My therapist told me (when working out my treatment plan) that treating mental health using medication alone has a 90% chance of relapse but using a combination of medication and therapy that you have over 90% success rate that lasts.
I think what's scary about Gabby is she allegedly has been on medication for anxiety and depression since at least the London flat which is like 5 or 6 years ago?
But she has done absolutely nothing to try and treat the route cause of it! Instead she posts these chaotic photos and tweets like she is having some sort of episode purely for attention like it's cool?
Mental illness nearly ruined me, it is no laughing matter especially when it's hard to get people to take you seriously as it is!
That's really interesting and confirms what I've long thought about mental health issues.

Reactions: 9
Self confessed biggest fan of Friends ever and hasn’t even mentioned James Michael Tyler (Gunther) passing away! She doesn’t care if it doesn’t effect HER.
She’ll post when she finds a way to make it about her, somehow

Reactions: 10

As a genuinely mentally ill person who, I’m ashamed to say, did act like this at one particularly low point, it’s 100% a cry for attention and help. I don’t have much sympathy as she has never tried to help herself despite admitting she has problems and also I think it’s terrible of her to broadcast her “breakdown” to thousands of people.
Gabs you have the ability and means to seek help and yet you do not, instead you just buy your third bloody iMac.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Omg no one cares about your horrible hair gobby ffs pls stop going on about it and get a fringe to hide your gaping forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was in hospital for 12 weeks in 2019. Went in for depression, anxiety and an eating disorder. I was spiralling out of control and was starting to get suicidal thoughts.

Went to gp and he put me on a low dose of an anti depressant and I was in the hospital 6 days later. They first look at whats the main issue, mine was anxiety and go from there.

Im still on the same low dose since then but its because all the help and therapy I got did wonders so I didn't need a higher dose. For anxiety etc therapy does more but depends on the person 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was in hospital for 12 weeks in 2019. Went in for depression, anxiety and an eating disorder. I was spiralling out of control and was starting to get suicidal thoughts.

Went to gp and he put me on a low dose of an anti depressant and I was in the hospital 6 days later. They first look at whats the main issue, mine was anxiety and go from there.

Im still on the same low dose since then but its because all the help and therapy I got did wonders so I didn't need a higher dose. For anxiety etc therapy does more but depends on the person 💗
In my experience meds was a great tool to help when I was in crisis or getting there, to get me to the position where I was able to do and benefit from therapy and other interventions. Absolutely no shame in long term meds use, it's no different from a physical health condition requiring medication, but I agree, for most people it would work better as part of a dual approach. Gabby would really benefit from therapy, or at the least some talking counselling.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In my experience meds was a great tool to help when I was in crisis or getting there, to get me to the position where I was able to do and benefit from therapy and other interventions. Absolutely no shame in long term meds use, it's no different from a physical health condition requiring medication, but I agree, for most people it would work better as part of a dual approach. Gabby would really benefit from therapy, or at the least some talking counselling.
She would need a psychiatrist to help with all the issues she has now.

Sensorimotor therapy would do her wonders but she's a narcissist so who knows

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Gabbie did go to a mental hospital ( her words), five or six years ago. Presumably when she was first prescribed anti depressants, as an out patient. She talked about it in a vlog when she lived in London. She said the doctor had told her to stop doing things that make her feel anxious. This was in relation to her living the YouTuber lifestyle at the time. Attending events and partying with her peers. Unfortunately Gabbie took his advice way too literally and has been holed up in her flat ever since, never seeking further advice or help, and avoiding every single thing that makes her slightest bit uncomfortable.
Sorry, can’t be bothered to wade through her planet Gabb channel to find it, but I remember watching it few months ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don't feel sorry for Jewnipa Jane at all, i think she makes Gab worse by running at every beck and call, don't get me wrong i'm sew sew close to my mum, there's nothing wrong with having a close relationship with your parents, but there's something really odd about her that i can't put my finger on

Reactions: 26
I don't feel sorry for Jewnipa Jane at all, i think she makes Gab worse by running at every beck and call, don't get me wrong i'm sew sew close to my mum, there's nothing wrong with having a close relationship with your parents, but there's something really odd about her that i can't put my finger on
She’s her employee! Not just her mum…. That’s the problem! Her mum has to come and help her or the money stops….

Reactions: 23
Having acted (and continued to sadly) in the same way as Gabby re frivolous spending when struggling mentally, I’m pretty much convinced she is showing BPD symptoms. Obviously I’m in no position to diagnose, however, as awful as I hate to admit it, I do the exact same and blow up the credit card when I’m struggling with my own diagnosis with BPD. If she is indeed has BPD, she’ll 100% justify it and love her new shiny iMac for a few weeks, rave about it and show it off to no end then wonder what the hell she’s done and wonder why she’s spent all that money. I do feel for her but she is, like myself, her own worst enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve never known anyone to be so obsessed with her hair. Is this a medical condition? Does it have a name?! Honestly , does anyone care what she does to it?????

I’ve never known anyone to be so obsessed with their hair. Is this a medical condition? Does it have a name?! Honestly , does anyone care what she does to it?????

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.