Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should watch a few tiktok videos from amazon pickers to get an idea on how to actually work hard. She is the only one profiting off the sales, even has the deliveries collected from her flat, all she has to do is shove them in a box with some shredded paper and whack on a label?!

Tips for Gabby if you still read here. Turn off whatever it is you're watching, leave the snacks in the kitchen. Leave your phone in another room. Close the door on Nelly, and work for 3 or 4 hours solidly packing. Then have a half hour break, where you can have a cup of whatever, check your messages and go to the loo. before getting back to the same for another few hours.

Yup, could be boring but that's work and your the one keeping the profits. If that's not motivation then she should just give up and start an only hams. Ham in the bath, ham on the loo, ham in the kitchen and ham on me babs too.
Bold of you to assume that she has enough orders for 3-4 hours of packing

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Do we think she believes international shipping means she has to get on a plane and hand deliver the package? I'm sure to ship internationally you just have to fill out a form at the post office

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It was complicated (silly smol brain), covid issues and now not enough hours in the day? Why can't she be honest and say she can't be bothered to post internationally because she makes enough money off the UK suckers? 🙄

Reactions: 22
Jane is there this week? Sweetie, Jane has barely left your side since June 2020 - OF COURSE she’s there this week
26C9D119-C22C-4023-91BF-ED27604479ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Do we think she believes international shipping means she has to get on a plane and hand deliver the package? I'm sure to ship internationally you just have to fill out a form at the post office
That’s probably the issue, she would have to crawl out of her smelly flat and down to the post office with the ladies that are “sew mean”

Reactions: 13
Claims to be allergic to non pedigree cats but will cuddle every street cat she sees.

I can’t cope with how dogshit ugly Gab’s hair is 😭😭 and stop flaring your nostrils, ffs!

Reactions: 42
8A4DCE92-73C6-48BB-AD29-71482A6F9D15.jpeg

no way hahahahahah who was it who predicted a brand deal was in the pipeline after her "I acsherly think I'm a good chef guise" stories

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.