Gabriella Lindley #51 Live, laugh, lasagne bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the jump cuts in her latest video. I’d never noticed it before until it was mentioned here. Once you see it you can’t unsee it, it’s literally every three seconds.

Reactions: 12
why is she showing us a dressing gown hidden half way behind a cupboard

Reactions: 2
Miss “who needs a man, I can do DIY, you should do everything yourself” made the electrician change her lightbulbs? 😂 Said it before and I’ll say it again- more money than sense.
112A8CA0-D812-4058-9AC3-D183CF9EC7B5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I haven’t watched yet but does she literally mean change her lightbulbs? As in pop a bulb out and put a new one in? She doesn’t mean change the light fixtures or wiring or something?

What?

Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched yet but does she literally mean change her lightbulbs? As in pop a bulb out and put a new one in? She doesn’t mean change the light fixtures or wiring or something?

What?
There were a few things (under cupboard lights don’t work - yet to see why, I suspected more blown bulbs) but then she said 4 of the main lights had blown in the kitchen and I face palmed again 😂 Why would you not do what you can and get the cost down if you’re “sew good with money”? I’d be shocked if it was anybody else

Only just getting round to this part of your to-do list despite working a “20-hour day”? Something isn’t adding up.
210CDA86-F39C-4C61-BBA9-F2A9C21382D2.jpeg

AAA77614-CB36-47F4-A8D4-EC2F6D1EFA4C.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Not really blonde tho is it Gobs? How long are you gonna pretend you like it for before you crack out the brunette box dye? Cue: brunette for winter ❄❄❄❄
View attachment 779465
It’s like 50 shades of tit on that SS 🤣

I’m going for Bonfire Night. Whilst everyone else is out watching fireworks and eating toffee apples with their friends and families, she’ll be hunched over the sink drowning her sorrows in Nice n Easy Mocha Brown, or whatever she uses.
“Browning her sorrows“ 😜🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She admits that she’s supposed to eating a low fat diet after having her gallbladder removed, whilst tucking into a bowl of cream.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Box dye guess: 22nd December

She will hold out to prove everyone wrong but then she'll get desperate around Christmas time when she goes into manic mode
I’m going to go left field and say January 4th. New year new me. I think she’ll be more stubborn this time and hold out on the dark box dye but it will happen. She’ll do one last bleaching session and take a million photos of her blonde.

Reactions: 13
I’m going to go left field and say January 4th. New year new me. I think she’ll be more stubborn this time and hold out on the dark box dye but it will happen. She’ll do one last bleaching session and take a million photos of her blonde.
I'm no colour expert but surely with her time and money she would have achieved the look she wanted eventually? She is such a Verucca Salt!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.