Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

virgofalls

VIP Member
When it's up for sale I'm going to go and view it, put in a very low offer and say it's because I don't think the light switches are perfect.

I prefer white.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Been using Wild deodorant for months but has none in her bathroom and 4 cans of triple dry? I smell porky pies Liar Lindley
425D76B4-3E18-4A22-A869-0F875F2A1FF6.jpeg

4925CEA3-AB88-48FA-BC65-921A18787883.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

snowfairy17

VIP Member
I've only just watched her WIEIAD video on instagram and I'm cracking up at that photo of her fridge. Her WIEIAD is like "ooooh I eat frewt, granowla, chewna melts, rewsted potatews and hallewmi" and her fridge is like "what is a vitamin"

• Haha
Reactions: 86

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Uh oh she’s crying on her insta story again. Moaning about not having had a weekend off for weeks and she wanted to have tomorrow off but now she’s gonna have to work tomorrow to edit the video Final Cut Pro just deleted. And she can’t re-edit it today because she’s spending the whole afternoon at the hairdressers.
… but she’s not had a day off in weeks.
… but she’s about to take today off to go to the hairdressers.

Yes you read that right.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

freshgossip5

VIP Member
If you paid a £10,000 deposit in may and didn’t hear anything from the company why would you wait till September to get in touch with them??

Reactions: 77

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Yeah you really had ‘the masses’ in mind when you coloured between your kitchen tiles with a Sharpie didn’t you 😭 pull the other one ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Worst bit about that was how she laid out two bowls of pie and two coffees as if someone was there with her 😭 yet she was sending videos to Jane of how messy her kitchen was

• Haha
Reactions: 75

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
Is she hopping for Hobbs to notice her if his notifications about her keep blinking?
But Gabbo, what if he has you restricted? 🤪
Is this the modern version of signing in and out of MSN? Reckon she private messages him ''I like you too! OH sorriii that was meant for someone else."
I'm sniggering at the thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

bruised

i'd rather be almost 30 & posting on a gossip site, than being almost 30 & still needing my mum to wipe my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Doc

VIP Member
Too early for thread title but:

#52: Masterchef Gabs, who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

• Haha
Reactions: 74

bruised

hope we get the blonde version of this tomorrow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73