Gabriella Lindley #51 Live, laugh, lasagne bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going for Bonfire Night. Whilst everyone else is out watching fireworks and eating toffee apples with their friends and families, she’ll be hunched over the sink drowning her sorrows in Nice n Easy Mocha Brown, or whatever she uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Roll up, roll up for the B0x Dye sweepstakes! When do you scummy trolls think she'll give in and whack a dark brown over that heinous ballyarj?

Me: October 13th
I'm going for 7th October because it's my birthday but more importantly, the day Gabby gains another 30+ hater ✌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does it still look ginger? It doesn’t look that much different from when she first got it done last year 😂 I mean, it looks better, but not a cool tone like she wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Nellie is sewper gonk eyed 😔

Anyway, October the 3rd for me. Since we’re mean girls ;-)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Roll up, roll up for the B0x Dye sweepstakes! When do you scummy trolls think she'll give in and whack a dark brown over that heinous ballyarj?

Me: October 13th
I'm going to go a little closer to Halloween and say October 23rd.

Reactions: 2
Off topic, but her teeth have shifted so badly. I don’t generally have a problem with wonky teeth, but hers never used to be like this. She’s an influencer, and she’s had so much work done to her body and face to ‘improve’ her appearance, why doesn’t she get her teeth fixed? And update those minging glasses at the same time.
Has to be her bottom wisdom teeth coming up - domino effect.

Sew sad.. sew sad.. its a sad sad situation.. sewwwwwrrrryyyy seems to beeee the hardest wordddd 🥺

Screenshot_20210925-032732_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry to take it away from the hair talk for a second..

But she seems to have a lot of issues with her editing software (abilities) and it takes up sew sew much of her busy precious time, so why doesn’t she hire an editor? So many youtubers do and if she’d be willing to hire someone to help with her shop (as she’s said before), I don’t see why she wouldn’t hire an editor? Would save her a heck of a lot of time and it’s not like she ever has to meet them in person :confused: Just a suggestion if you’re reading hun (que the insta Q&A where “someone” asks the same question)

Reactions: 21
Current box dye hair bets.

Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October
Mindlessness - 23rd October

Place your bets by copying and updating and pasting the masterlist. Winner wins a new sewfa, 4 Gavin the ghewst stickers, and a backrub from Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October
Gossipgirl92 - 31st October

Place your bets by copying and updating and pasting the masterlist. Winner wins a new sewfa, 4 Gavin the ghewst stickers, and a backrub from Jane.

I added myself! Hope I did it right! I’m going for official halloween Octewber 31st! 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October

I’ve got the 20th of October in my head, so I’m going with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yeah I'm waiting for the whole "I just feel my self, my most comfortable with brown hair. my mum prefers me with brown hair so I'm gonna go back brown and its just hair guyz" spiel that's gonna come soon.

~2 months later talks about wanting to go lighter~

Reactions: 21

But she seems to have a lot of issues with her editing software (abilities) and it takes up sew sew much of her busy precious time, so why doesn’t she hire an editor? So many youtubers do and if she’d be willing to hire someone to help with her shop (as she’s said before), I don’t see why she wouldn’t hire an editor? Would save her a heck of a lot of time and it’s not like she ever has to meet them in person :confused: Just a suggestion if you’re reading hun (que the insta Q&A where “someone” asks the same question)
Because Gabby is an independent woman who works 25 hours a day! Dontcha know?! The hardest working most self reliant self made woman of all time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope she was in Costa editing that video because we all need another office tour

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sew sad.. sew sad.. its a sad sad situation.. sewwwwwrrrryyyy seems to beeee the hardest wordddd 🥺
Talking of song lyrics -

It's a God-awful small affair
To the girl with the mousy hair
But her mummy is yelling, "No"
And her daddy has told her to go
But her friend is nowhere to be seen
Now she walks through her sunken dream
To the seat with the clearest view
And she's hooked to the silver screen

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Because she’s clothes-in-a-bidet stingy with her money when it comes to other people. She’d want to pay them in magic beans!

Box dye guess: 27th October

Reactions: 8
Box dye guess: 22nd December

She will hold out to prove everyone wrong but then she'll get desperate around Christmas time when she goes into manic mode

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.