Gabriella Lindley #51 Live, laugh, lasagne bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find any other thread title suggestions in the old thread, and this one was too funny not to finally use (thanks to @Tom_Nook )!

Recap: she’s as boring as ever, she had a tit balayage job and is manically posting crap on her stories now Jane is gone.

As you were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She also started a separate YouTube channel for her shop, which has definitely not been as popular as she'd hoped and she's probably regretting it as real business owners are asking her questions she can't answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
duck you guys, I’ve just watched one of gob’s old vlogs and I MISS watching her awkwardly interacting with Zoe 😂 I totally forgot about all the drama that went down between them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Howling at this title 🤣🤣

I foolishly decided to watch her studio vlog.. what's with her constant jump cuts, it gives me a headache I had to turn her off, she must edit so so much out she is constantly cutting. Ugh. I have no idea what she thinks she's going to film, she makes nothing herself is she just going to film herself constantly moving her office around and packing orders 🤣 how utterly boring.

Reactions: 14
duck you guys, I’ve just watched one of gob’s old vlogs and I MISS watching her awkwardly interacting with Zoe 😂 I totally forgot about all the drama that went down between them
what happened with her and Zoe? I’m new here 😅

Reactions: 2
Howling at this title 🤣🤣

I foolishly decided to watch her studio vlog.. what's with her constant jump cuts, it gives me a headache I had to turn her off, she must edit so so much out she is constantly cutting. Ugh. I have no idea what she thinks she's going to film, she makes nothing herself is she just going to film herself constantly moving her office around and packing orders 🤣 how utterly boring.
There's a certain level of self-awareness YouTubers must have in cutting out embarrassing parts or just you messing up... then there's Gobs getting giddy about talking to a man because he's funny that is apparently so important to put in the vlog even though it makes her look like an absolute melt lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pisses me off when she shows her office being a tit hole but then say “I’m gonna label my tray :)’...??? Why are you doing unnecessary tasks to just look busy.
and act like she deserves a medal for editing a video ... it’s literally your job. You get to do it sat on a comfy couch watching telly, not like most of us who have to do a normal crappy job we don’t enjoy just to survive. the ignorance of these influencers never fails to amaze me !

• Haha
Reactions: 47
what happened with her and Zoe? I’m new here 😅
Well, they were only friends for about three months, even though it seems much longer because Gabbie’s whole 800k following and YouTube career is based off those three months they hung out in 2014.
I think Zoe just quickly realised that Gabbie was extremely overbearing and stalkerish, literally moving to Brighton with the sole intent of being her best friend. Also, Alfie obviously hated Gabbie, and Gabbie was incredibly awkward and jealous around him and any other friends, like Niomi, Tanya etc. She had a very public disagreement with him on Twitter about some kind of YouTube business venture and was her usual rude aggressive self, and obviously Zoe sided with her long term boyfriend rather than a girl she’d only known for three months.
Check out the pink wiki button at the top of the page for loads of other info on Gobs.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
123CE0BD-B107-43F8-A7B0-EACEF45C8902.jpeg

just seen this on Instagram…rings a few bells if you replace ‘the office’ with ‘friends’ #suchamonica

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does she think mid century means brown and beige?

I would’ve thought mid century bedding would be candlewick throws and geometric prints, but I clearly have tit knowledge compared to interiors expert Gabz Roze.

Reactions: 30
Oh piss off lasagna gobbz, please stop changing your house with every bleeding trend....... and also please do not ruin mid century style with overpriced fast fashion furniture...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.