Gabriella Lindley #51 Live, laugh, lasagne bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 778744

Cry me a river Gabs, try getting up at 6am everyday to go into a crowded office or work in retail/hospitality for 12 hour shifts. Clueless as always.
Am currently doing 12 hour days in theatre (I don't mind, obviously I went into this profession on purpose and I'm thankful theatreis coming back to some sort of normality but I can't imagine working alongside this git backstage, the smell of ham alone would be enough) and running my etsy at my busiest sale time of the year. Its not easy but life isn't meant to be lying on a sofa all day scoffing processed meat and taking terrifying selfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I personally think she’s trying to morph herself as Polly. She’s already copying Polly’s mannerisms on insta stories!

Reactions: 23
I personally think she’s trying to morph herself as Polly. She’s already copying Polly’s mannerisms on insta stories!
Not much of a goal considering Polly is an absolute weirdo in her own right. I don't follow her on socials but her thread on here makes me think how strange it is that people like her and Gabby have a following when they can't. Stop. Oversharing.

Reactions: 26
Any bets when she’ll chuck a dark brown box dye on top of the ‘blonde’ hair she has now. I give it maximum 4 weeks

Reactions: 30
It washes her out soooo badly. She's going to have to do darker lip and shade in her brows or she just looks all red and sweaty, like Phil Mitchell with a load of string on his head.

What sort of hair stylist would do such an all round tit job?
I'm actually crying at the thought of Phil Mitchell's face photoshopped onto the clip where Gabby has a breakdown over white grout.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not really blonde tho is it Gobs? How long are you gonna pretend you like it for before you crack out the brunette box dye? Cue: brunette for winter ❄❄❄❄
Screenshot_20210924-212012_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
Also for someone who uses covid as an excuse for "not seeing friends or going on dates" she's happy to sit in Costa without a mask on 👀 so obviously not that concerned

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The way it’s only taken a week to reach nearly 1000 posts, this is what happens when Jane leaves her overgrown toddler alone, we get so much content.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh how grateful I am for my hair stylist. At least he always tells me what looks good on me and what doesn’t, and I actually got a balayage when I asked for one 😂
It doesn’t look like the colour she was aiming for at all, but again maybe they told her it would be more difficult to get a cool tone with her natural hair colour?

Reactions: 9
Roll up, roll up for the B0x Dye sweepstakes! When do you scummy trolls think she'll give in and whack a dark brown over that heinous ballyarj?

Me: October 13th

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m going for Halloween as a spewky surprise and trying to distract herself from having no friends to go out with.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.