Gabriella Lindley #50 Flop shop, too much stock, did you know I had an Op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just shared an insta story of a girl showing her Junipoo items, but she 1000% didn’t check her insta because she is a…Gobbo copycat🤣 hahaha.
3..2..1 until the story gets deleted and she has a tantrum!!
She has a degree, paints her work and shares her suppliers. Gabby could NEVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She has a degree, paints her work and shares her suppliers. Gabby could NEVER.
Oh definitely, agreed! She clearly started a business out of talent and profession, she has her own style unlike Gobboon who copies others, skillshare and emojis and has zero creativity.
I really just meant the “studio” reels.

Reactions: 11
“I was tempted to ask the Apple man to stay and chat with me for the twenty minutes of the update”

Tell me you have no friends, without telling me you have no friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I'm probably repeating but why juniper moon, did she mean Jupiter moon? I'm so confused by all the space themed print stock and no forest stuff just cringe quotes
I recall named one of her space prints juniper something so I do genuinely think she thinks or at least used to think juniper is a planet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just shared an insta story of a girl showing her Junipoo items, but she 1000% didn’t check her insta because she is a…Gobbo copycat🤣 hahaha.
3..2..1 until the story gets deleted and she has a tantrum!!
Her stuff seems really cute! At least she’ll gain a few customers thanks to Gabby

Reactions: 1
I actually cannot believe my ears...she said she doesn't have time to make a proper breakfast! She DOESN'T have time!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 What the duck is she talking about?! All she has is time. Chill out, Gabs, you literally play shop for 2 hours a week and act like the bleeping Wolf of Wall Street.

Gosh, on second thoughts the getting up at 1pm, the constant decluttering and moving of furniture, and the festering on the sofa whilst watching Friends or PLL for 4673th time is pretty much a full-time job...
Wewlf of Wall Street

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh definitely, agreed! She clearly started a business out of talent and profession, she has her own style unlike Gobboon who copies others, skillshare and emojis and has zero creativity.
I really just meant the “studio” reels.
I definitely see similarities in her set up to Gabbie. I don’t think Gabbie organically thinks up her content ideas either though. They are all copying each other!

Reactions: 4
Super petty but how many times do we need to see the box building discussion/montage? It was on tiktok, her stories, a vlog on her channel and now in another video. It also is super obvious because she switches the desk around and then inserts that clip of the boxes when the iMac hadn’t moved yet. She also titled it “another day” when every other day had the day of the week come up. Trying to make herself busy perhaps?

Reactions: 22
I guess some pets really do look like their owners 😿
View attachment 750630
I’m sorry, I literally can’t fathom how a young girl would risk their life to have major weight loss surgery, have their stomach stapled in half (or whatever it is she’s done) and would still end up looking like this?! She’s huge... It’s actually so sad, why is no one looking out for her? How can she think it’s ok? Why waste your time, money, pain to go through major ops and still not have the intelligence to think it might be a good idea to just have a walk on the beach now and then or eat a salad... what kind of mother would not have a quiet word? Like.. I just don’t GET IT !!

Reactions: 19
I am actually shocked at the state of her kitchen after baking an apple pie. I love baking and I would NEVER let my kitchen get like that. Here’s an idea grubby, bloody clean as you go!!! Then your kitchen won’t look like a goddamn pigsty!

Reactions: 20
I am actually shocked at the state of her kitchen after baking an apple pie. I love baking and I would NEVER let my kitchen get like that. Here’s an idea grubby, bloody clean as you go!!! Then your kitchen won’t look like a goddamn pigsty!
That would require effort. Remember, she can lift and build furniture but definitely can not do any chores because of her surgery 😢

Reactions: 18
That would require effort. Remember, she can lift and build furniture but definitely can not do any chores because of her surgery 😢
That honestly made me laugh. She can’t Hoover “for another week” like she’s timing it. Gabby, you can Hoover. Take it gentle. She basically kept Jane a prisoner by holding her to the post op instructions

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry, I literally can’t fathom how a young girl would risk their life to have major weight loss surgery, have their stomach stapled in half (or whatever it is she’s done) and would still end up looking like this?! She’s huge... It’s actually so sad, why is no one looking out for her? How can she think it’s ok? Why waste your time, money, pain to go through major ops and still not have the intelligence to think it might be a good idea to just have a walk on the beach now and then or eat a salad... what kind of mother would not have a quiet word? Like.. I just don’t GET IT !!
I think this is unfair, she’s not ‘huge’ and it’s this kind of fatphobic comment that forced a young girl intosuch a drastic decision as gastric surgery with little thought for the future. She has done a lot of nasty and awful things during her time as an ‘influencer’ but her weight isn’t ourbusiness and I think comments like this undermine the more relevant issues of her bullying behaviour online and just serve to us look like bullies instead

Edited to add: actually nah, I have had some wines and was feeling generous and sorry for her but I’ve just remembered that shetold little kids they could lose weight by onlydrinking OJ, and that’s fucked up so I’ve changed my mind 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.