Gabriella Lindley #50 Flop shop, too much stock, did you know I had an Op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, I literally can’t fathom how a young girl would risk their life to have major weight loss surgery, have their stomach stapled in half (or whatever it is she’s done) and would still end up looking like this?! She’s huge... It’s actually so sad, why is no one looking out for her? How can she think it’s ok? Why waste your time, money, pain to go through major ops and still not have the intelligence to think it might be a good idea to just have a walk on the beach now and then or eat a salad... what kind of mother would not have a quiet word? Like.. I just don’t GET IT !!
I dislike her as much as the next person but c'mon,she isn't huge at all 🤣

Reactions: 25
I dislike her as much as the next person but c'mon,she isn't huge at all 🤣
Ok I admit maybe huge was unfair. But when you factor in she’s had her stomach halved and god knows how many ops, she is quite large. I used to watch her in the Hobbie days and she used to have that gym bike and I was rooting for her. She just reeks of laziness now

Reactions: 14
That honestly made me laugh. She can’t Hoover “for another week” like she’s timing it. Gabby, you can Hoover. Take it gentle. She basically kept Jane a prisoner by holding her to the post op instructions
I wonder if she's actually grown up a teeny tiny bit and realised she actually should stick to the post op care but because she's not that bright its all or nothing.
Or is it that she only sticks to post-op care when its 'not cosmetic surgery'

Reactions: 2
I’d say I’m probably a bit bigger than gabbie but then I am very short so weight is distributed differently and I do find it hard to lose weight but she hasn’t exactly helped herself has she? George had WLS didn’t he? And I mean he’s helped himself to become happier and confident, I don’t know why she couldn’t of done the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Because she thought losing weight would fix all of her problems so never actually took care of her mental health. I think the only reason she eats so badly is because food is a huge comfort for her.
Also she never even tried to enjoy healthier options - if she doesn’t like something she won’t eat it again, and she dislikes most vegetables. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her eat one that isn’t carrots or peas.
Remember when she had a PT that made her a meal plan? I don’t think there was one meal that didn’t have something she disliked in it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I am actually shocked at the state of her kitchen after baking an apple pie. I love baking and I would NEVER let my kitchen get like that. Here’s an idea grubby, bloody clean as you go!!! Then your kitchen won’t look like a goddamn pigsty!
She showed ready made pastry in her food shop haul too so how the heck has she made that much mess?!
All she would have had to do is stew some apples and stick the pre rolled pastry on top 😭
This girl is a literal child

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She showed ready made pastry in her food shop haul too so how the heck has she made that much mess?!
All she would have had to do is stew some apples and stick the pre rolled pastry on top 😭
This girl is a literal child
I was thinking the same! I'm an absolute tornado in the kitchen and I couldn't make that much mess baking a pie. It's just emotional blackmail to show Jane how much she needs to come back and look after her elephant child.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s objectively huge but she’s huge again for her given her whole journey, I’m assuming that’s what people mean. Anyway I have no sympathy whatsoever for someone who lied to viewers for 2 years pretending she was deathly unwell when she was actually getting lipo and stuff, she made it our business by pretending she lost 9 stone ‘just drinking orange juice’…yup no sympathy from me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Should’ve spent some of that surgery money on a therapist and a dietitian and maybe she wouldn’t have regained so much weight. Huge waste of money!

Reactions: 30
I don’t even want to screenshot them, but that insta of her cat licking her is absolutely disgusting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
There’s a weird uncomfortable vibe to watching the close up of her cat licking her and I can’t even explain why.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I worship the ground my cats walk on but licking and wet noses on skin can get in the bin 😖

Reactions: 4
There’s a weird uncomfortable vibe to watching the close up of her cat licking her and I can’t even explain why.
He's probably desperate for some kind of mineral, trying to absorb some nutrients from her sweat.
My cat will sometimes lick my finger tips and then rub his face on them, I think its some kind of genius way of grooming with minimal effort. I'd be concerned if he was routinely licking me...is that a thing some cats do?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she’s objectively huge but she’s huge again for her given her whole journey, I’m assuming that’s what people mean. Anyway I have no sympathy whatsoever for someone who lied to viewers for 2 years pretending she was deathly unwell when she was actually getting lipo and stuff, she made it our business by pretending she lost 9 stone ‘just drinking orange juice’…yup no sympathy from me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Should’ve spent some of that surgery money on a therapist and a dietitian and maybe she wouldn’t have regained so much weight. Huge waste of money!
Yes, this exactly. I was trying to write a post saying the same thing, and gave up.

Reactions: 2
Her wrists (or lack thereof) make me so uncomfortable - they're so swollen it looks like she's been inflated.

And it is absolutely bleeping grotty to let your cat lick you, even more so to share it with the world. Only licking she's ever had, I guess.

Reactions: 15
I do think we have an overly sensitive society. Someone is entitled to find her huge and someone else not, it's subjective and depends on your baseline/life experiences. The fact remains she is overweight and quite significantly so for someone who has had WLS. Is that something to bully her for? No of course not, but I do think it's quite relevant in this situation when a substantial amount of her unhappiness is related to her weight yet she apparently seems to do nothing to help herself. I think it's fair enough to call her out on that, whether you think she is 'huge' or not.

I just find it weird that you can't say someone is overweight without being 'phobic', 'abusive' or a 'hater'. Calling a kettle a kettle isn't saying you hate the kettle for it. Facts be facts.

I'm overweight and wouldn't take it personally if someone said so. If they said here you big ugly fat duck I might be a little more butthurt 😂 💀 😭 but it's not like anyone is doing that with Gobs.

Reactions: 27
I do think we have an overly sensitive society. Someone is entitled to find her huge and someone else not, it's subjective and depends on your baseline/life experiences. The fact remains she is overweight and quite significantly so for someone who has had WLS. Is that something to bully her for? No of course not, but I do think it's quite relevant in this situation when a substantial amount of her unhappiness is related to her weight yet she apparently seems to do nothing to help herself. I think it's fair enough to call her out on that, whether you think she is 'huge' or not.

I just find it weird that you can't say someone is overweight without being 'phobic', 'abusive' or a 'hater'. Calling a kettle a kettle isn't saying you hate the kettle for it. Facts be facts.

I'm overweight and wouldn't take it personally if someone said so. If they said here you big ugly fat duck I might be a little more butthurt 😂 💀 😭 but it's not like anyone is doing that with Gobs.
I was going to say this earlier but realised I’d already offended a few with my huge comment :oops:
I do find it a tad ironic that people slate her hair, nails, sofa, mum (call the poor old cat fat even!) but God forbid you say she’s large because other people get offended as they are the same size. My forehead is actually bigger than Gabbys (i literally have an actual Fivehead! :eek::LOL:) and I don’t get offended when people are knocking her receding hairline 😅
As someone put it more eloquently than myself up above, she objectively isn’t huge no. But for someone who has risked their life and £££ on this, yes she’s large. And she wasn’t this large back in the cupboard chat days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I was going to say this earlier but realised I’d already offended a few with my huge comment :oops:
I do find it a tad ironic that people slate her hair, nails, sofa, mum (call the poor old cat fat even!) but God forbid you say she’s large because other people get offended as they are the same size. My forehead is actually bigger than Gabbys (i literally have an actual Fivehead! :eek::LOL:) and I don’t get offended when people are talking about her receding hairline 😅
As someone put it more eloquently than myself up above, she objectively isn’t huge no. But for someone who has risked their life and £££ on this, yes she’s large. And she wasn’t this large back in the cupboard chat days.
I don't think your comment was offensive at all, people have said much worse than huge about her appearance and personality 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.