Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackolantern

VIP Member
View attachment 736585
She commented on Katie Snooks’ latest video about her tattoos.
Gabbie would have been talked out of it by her parents for sure as they know she can’t make her mind on anything and would have got bored of it so quickly (furniture, decor, paint, diet etc)
If she were to have a tattoo, it would have been the worse pain ever and her tattoo artist would have most definitely botched it.
Also, she always has to bring everything back to her and how unsupportive her family is.
It's honestly repulsive how she manages to direct every single person's life experiences back towards herself. Let people have their fucking moment, not everything is about you for fuck sake.

Reactions: 108

coffeeandwine

Chatty Member
Gabby liking this is basically her saying “me stalking Zoe was a tactical business move and I won’t hear otherwise”
View attachment 732021
Also people aren't 'tearing down Molly Mae'. They're criticising the ethics of a company hiring workers to make the garments for less than minimum wage while Molly Mae will undoubtedly make millions and PLT will use her popular image to avoid criticism for their practices.

Gabby probably thinks this is how people feel about her being such a #girlboss using stolen art to sell 5 tote bags on Jewniper Mewn.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Wasn't it on her old tumblr account she forgot to put the anon option on and asked herself about hobbie 😂😂😂 those where the days 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Wickedtown

VIP Member
B666AEC9-F0B8-4321-8D2C-E1FCCC050DEF.jpeg
Lmao what? So she paused the pandemic for all her trips for a quick surgery here and there? Or covid was on hold when she made her mum travel up and down the country for her? We'll be living with covid for years, so I wonder when she'll stop using it as an excuse whenever it suits her

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Doc

VIP Member
I would never write “be kind” anywhere because it’s the most asinine, meaningless, saccharine bullshit ever. 🤢

I love the idea that we are all in cahoots. Maybe we should form an official committee 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Hally34

VIP Member
I still can’t believe last time she went to the hairdressers and was eating slices of ham 🤢 imagine being in there at the same time as her getting your hair done and feeling all pampered and then smelling ham and hearing chomp chomp chomp next to you. I’d have complained 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

Juststopit

VIP Member
Speaking of Nellie, when most cats who lay on their back do so, they look incredibly relaxed and secure, but when Nellie does it he looks like he's fallen and cant get up
l-intro-1626147559.jpg

Screenshot_20210823-095514_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-095739_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Getting desperate are you hun?
54DDB5F5-809F-4E5F-BEEF-EB42FA64C858.jpeg

Don’t worry though guise, it’s not her main source of income and she doesn’t even need the views or money 🤪

• Haha

Asor

4A858FFB-E119-491F-8F6E-7C8B6D69B918.jpeg

She commented on Katie Snooks’ latest video about her tattoos.
Gabbie would have been talked out of it by her parents for sure as they know she can’t make her mind on anything and would have got bored of it so quickly (furniture, decor, paint, diet etc)
If she were to have a tattoo, it would have been the worse pain ever and her tattoo artist would have most definitely botched it.
Also, she always has to bring everything back to her and how unsupportive her family is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 76