Gabriella Lindley #50 Flop shop, too much stock, did you know I had an Op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread with the most likes that I could see was from @Kitten458.

As with the previous 49 threads nothing has changed - same tit different box.

As you were

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That £5 offer is criminal. She should be charging those notepads at £5 to start with, not as a discount. They are not worth £7.

Summary of last thread:

All is quiet in the Gabbie household, minus the occasional post about her shop. As usual, she can't help but mention her surgery at every opportunity.

Reactions: 30
Celebrate back to school season? Celebrate?

Just seems weird.
Even weirder because she said in one of her earliest vlogs that she used to hate the end of the summer holidays and going back to school. I reckon she's doing it because Polly did a back to school sale the other day and they reached their order capacity. Kaching £££

Reactions: 34
"Celebrate" doesn't fit the context - nobody buys a bleeping notepad to celebrate, not least when you're going back to school. "Get ready for back to school" would be more apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
new thread with the most likes that I could see was from @Kitten458.

As with the previous 49 threads nothing has changed - same tit different box.

As you were
Thanks guys, that was sew much hard work I think I’ll take a month off and ring my mum to come make me some fairy buns 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn't she claim for the longest time that she hated school and it was nightmare and she was SEW badly bullied even the teachers bullied her and no one in the WERLD was bullied but her and that she ate her lunch alone in the bathroom?

And now she wants to ripoff kids into buy a notepad with an "incredible discount" to celebrate going back to school? 🤪

Reactions: 30
My anxious-depressed ass used to always get triggered by the prospect of going back to school at this time of year. Now, my conscious-consumer ass gets triggered by the piles of 'back to school' tat that are peddled by mass and small businesses alike. Show me someone with nothing but full notebooks

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m mourning the loss of ‘live, laugh, lasagne bath’ as the thread title, I laugh every time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I don't really think her notepads seem "back to school" themed. Maybe more office or in general.

Also I saw earlier but didn't get a chance to post, her "good" friend Binky doesn't like Faye from the Love Island show. I don't watch it so don't have an opinion of the girl but thought that was interesting.

Reactions: 16
"Celebrate" doesn't fit the context - nobody buys a bleeping notepad to celebrate, not least when you're going back to school. "Get ready for back to school" would be more apt.
“Nobody buys a bleeping notepad to celebrate“ ☠

Her notepads are the most bland, boring notepads on the face of the earth. I don’t even get the point of all these stupid notepads either. They’re just a pad of paper! Why are people paying stupid bleeping prices for them, plus postage, from some bleeping idiot nobody on Instagram? I get people want to support small businesses, but that’s just taking the piss! At least buy something you can’t get in the pound shop!

• Heart
“Nobody buys a bleeping notepad to celebrate“ ☠

Her notepads are the most bland, boring notepads on the face of the earth. I don’t even get the point of all these stupid notepads either. They’re just a pad of paper! Why are people paying stupid bleeping prices for them, plus postage, from some bleeping idiot nobody on Instagram? I get people want to support small businesses, but that’s just taking the piss! At least buy something you can’t get in the pound shop!
And you can get these pre-made list/box checker things from the pound shop! Personally, I would never spend money on a printed pad with To Do List written on it and boxes on the end to tick off as I'm quite capable of scribbling one myself on whatever's to hand.

Reactions: 14
And you can get these pre-made list/box checker things from the pound shop! Personally, I would never spend money on a printed pad with To Do List written on it and boxes on the end to tick off as I'm quite capable of scribbling one myself on whatever's to hand.
I'm a cheapskate and write on the back of receipts :LOL: it's only going in the bin anyway don't need a fancy pad to remind me to stick a load of laundry on

Exactly! People obviously have more money than sense. It’s sickening!

Reactions: 8
Omg imagine George having kids and being a loving dad.. Gabriella would lose her bleeping tit.

Also, like everyone else has said.. she hates back to school and said she used to eat sandwiches in the loo and sing. She should bring out a bacon themed stationery pack.. at least all of us here would know it’s genuinely 100 percent authentically her!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has anyone noticed her pal fabhan just bought another property? I can’t get over the contrast between her and gabs who claims to be sew good with money

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Off topic but George looks really slim, you wouldn’t be able to tell that he struggled with his weight. Good for him, maybe he could give some advice to his sister 😂 Btw, this isn’t a dig at Gabby re her weight, I also struggle with my body image and feeling motivated to work out + eat healthy to lose weight but the constant surgeries she has are insane.

Reactions: 20
Okay another thought excuse my ignorance because I'm not totally sure how the school system works in the UK. But here in the US, she'd be late on marketing for back to school. Some kids and students in college are already back. From a consumer standpoint, I was looking for school supplies months ago.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.