Gabriella Lindley #50 Flop shop, too much stock, did you know I had an Op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she already released the smiley to do list? Cos if not that's very un-seasonal for her Halloween release and also... no one needs an update on your bathroom you silly hag

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 757168View attachment 757169

I just cannot believe that this is the same person. If she posted a photo with anyone other than Jane I’d be in such shock.
It's really wild to me that this doesn't massively freak her out. I don't have tonnes and tonnes of friends, and I'd say it less common for that to be the case anyway as an adult - but to have NONE anymore? It's very weird that this doesn't seem to bother her at all tbh.
Also it's really obvious in her ads now that she's reading like a script or something right? Did anyone else think this? Her ads weren't always like this, I feel like it's v transparent from how monotonous her voice is e.g. on the Skill Share ad that she's just reading off a screen. Can't even be bothered to learn a few sentences when she's being paid - thank God she gave up on the idea of musical theatre

Reactions: 18
Sooooo, her “what I eat in a day” reel……… ummmmm I thought she said she wasn’t supposed to have too much fat in her diet.
Also someone please teach her how to cook a proper meal for dinner not this picky plate crap every night.

Reactions: 25
Is she not supposed to clearly label her videos as advertisements when she does them with SkillShare? So people can choose whether to watch them or not. Also how far in advance is she filming these videos? Why can she not hoover?

Reactions: 8
Probably irrational, but even the way she holds her pen and spoon irritates the hell out of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She could just get a slow cooker and bulk cook meals. That is what I do because I'm lazy and hate cooking, but know I can't just eat crap all the time 🤷

Reactions: 9
I actually cannot believe my ears...she said she doesn't have time to make a proper breakfast! She DOESN'T have time!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 What the duck is she talking about?! All she has is time. Chill out, Gabs, you literally play shop for 2 hours a week and act like the bleeping Wolf of Wall Street.

Gosh, on second thoughts the getting up at 1pm, the constant decluttering and moving of furniture, and the festering on the sofa whilst watching Friends or PLL for 4673th time is pretty much a full-time job...

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Gabriella lindley #51 gavin is back and Jane’s got her freedom, oh but Gabby where is your album?

Reactions: 13
She took the time to 💩 all over the men’s football and makes a song and dance about building up other women and yet she has said zilch about the tennis. What she means is “encourage and praise other women when that other woman’s name is Gabriella Lazy Bones Lindley”

Reactions: 32
She took the time to 💩 all over the men’s football and makes a song and dance about building up other women and yet she has said zilch about the tennis. What she means is “encourage and praise other women when that other woman’s name is Gabriella Lazy Bones Lindley”
Emma Raducanu finished her A-levels and then promptly won the US Open without even dropping a set. No way could Gabby build up a young woman who actually works hard.

Reactions: 34
she really needs to find new music for her videos, the 3 songs she's been using for the past 2 years are so dated and boring, come on gabs switch it up

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.