Gabriella Lindley #49 Grace? All the Grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without starting #indoorcatgate (I spend too much time on the Stacey Solomon thread 🤣)
We have a 2 year old indoor cat as well.. he is super healthy, happy and loving with more belongings than anyone else in this house and I absolutely love playing with him!

I think even if Nellie was an outdoor cat, he would still be unhealthy. Look at what she feeds him, look at how she treats him! I think this comes less down to the fact the cat is indoors and more down to the fact she is a tit pet owner!
I absolutely hate seeing the state Nellie is in right now, all of that pressure on his organs 😢 it’s horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
My grandma has a fat cat - almost the same size (if not larger) than Nellie. But the difference is she is a rescue cat, we have no idea about her specific breed, she was abused and was repeatedly bred until she was rescued. Her old owner was a hoarder whose whole house was full, as well as having around 70 other cats. We're currently helping her loose weight, and it is (very slowly but surely) working. What is Gabbies excuse??? Nellie is purebread (I think), her only cat and she has had him since he was a kitten. There is absolutely no was she should've let him get like that!!!

Reactions: 20
Nelly? Is that you?
How did you get this preview of a new Juniper Moon product 🤪

The Nelly plush is perfect for those of you who love to overfeed your cats. It looks great paired with all of our stickers and is super cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this her quickest delete ever? I was just typing out a polite reply to her and before I could publish it her tweet was gone! Hahaha! Of course she supports the nasty girl!
Must be the one and only time she has some self awareness and realised she was talking about her own self… OOPS, delete!!

I think Jane sleeps in Gabby's bed now, and Gabby sleeps on the sofa (well, one of many sofas). Did Jane ever even leave, btw? It feels like she's actually been there since Boxing Day or whenever Gabby returned.
I literally live with my mum at the moment and I have more independence from her than Gabby does. The lease on my old place ran out a couple of years ago and mum suggested I moved in with her in the meantime after living out of home since I was 20 just to save the last little bit of a house deposit. Since then the world has gone covid crazy, I was stood from work for medical issues as I fractured my spine. For 3 weeks I could not walk or stand long enough but to get out of bed to go to the toilet and get back in bed. Ate meals in bed, etc. did I get my mum to wipe my freaking bum?! Was it painful as duck?! Yes!!! I would wait until mum went to work to shower cos I’d be sobbing after standing in the shower to wash myself for a couple of minutes but I bleeping did it. I’m so glad I don’t roll over and give up on life like that pathetic slug has. My mum and I are literally housemates, I don’t know what she’s up to 24/7 nor does she know what I am
Up to either! I also respect her need for privacy and independence and would never want to be a burden on her. They are so co-dependant it isn’t funny. They both need a LOT of therapy

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
That poor cat... ☹
I'd like to see what kind of cat food she's giving him (when he's not eating tuna). I have 2 cats and one of them was really obese, after doing some research I learned that cats are supposed to eat high protein and low cereal food, so I immediately switched their kibbles and it did wonder. Not only did my fat cat start losing a lot of weight, but both of my cats started having so much more energy. If she's feeding Nellie whatever crap food she showed on her ig ads, I'm not surprised he's in such bad health. Obviously supermarket cat food is less expensive, but it's not like Gabby doesn't have the money.
Anyway I wonder if she knows that and if she even bothered doing some research on how to improve his health, or if she just thinks that saying he's her whole life on the internet will magically cure him.

Reactions: 14
How did you get this preview of a new Juniper Moon product 🤪

The Nelly plush is perfect for those of you who love to overfeed your cats. It looks great paired with all of our stickers and is super cute.
The Nelly Plush: comes with own festering bag of cat tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I grew up with cats and since we moved house we kept them indoors as we lived on a main road and one got run over when I was a kid. Even keeping Nellie on a harness while he roams around a little outside would be okay surely? I can get the worry if there’s a lot of cars or high crime rates around. But if she refuses to let him have exercise then at least change his diet? I can’t imagine any vet would say he is a healthy weight but she would refuse to listen anyway and then panics at the thought of losing him when she ignored all advice.

Reactions: 7
She has loads of space, all she needs is one of those laser toys cats go mad for and to zap it along the room a few times so he goes running. And to reduce his food. It’s really not hard to keep indoor cats healthy. It’s not a problem that he’s indoors. The problem is that she’s lazy/doesn’t know how to look after a cat properly/both

Reactions: 14
Is this her quickest delete ever? I was just typing out a polite reply to her and before I could publish it her tweet was gone! Hahaha! Of course she supports the nasty girl!
But... but Gabby's literally just described herself!

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately I think she knows that nelly needs to eat less / different food and probably needs to exercise, but she’s too lazy to research and actually put in the effort to implement the changes. The same way she can’t be bothered to understand international shipping, the cricut etc

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Food = fewl!!!

Take your own advice Gabbles and don’t feed that fatty mcfat cat so much when all he does is tick over.

Reactions: 8
Imagine having the audacity to say Faye needs therapy but not get therapy for your own deep-rooted issues. I’ll believe she’s been getting therapy when she stops referring to anyone with criticism as “haters” lol

Also, I can’t imagine getting to the end of my life and thinking, “I watched friends and sat on the sofa for most of it”. Does that not scare Gabbie? I sometimes think about the finite number of summers I’ll experience, and the thought of wasting them ALL watching friends while expecting life to happen to me (I.e. having kids without making any effort whatsoever to make that happen) is mind boggling to me

Reactions: 29
Tbh, only tweet of hers I’ve ever not been enraged at. At least she’s kind of showing some sort of understanding.

Reactions: 4
Bold that Gabby can look at other people and say they need therapy but when she tried to go that one time she said the therapist was sew sew mean and a bully and a hater and it put her off from ever reaching out again so to make herself feel better she went crying to mummy and booked in for 5 more operayshuns to get sympathy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.