Gabriella Lindley #49 Grace? All the Grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nellie's existence always reassures my decision for my cat to be an outside/inside cat. Cats who go outdoors live on average a few years less than exclusively indoor cats, but when I see my cat frolicking in the garden, bouncing up trees and chasing crickets around the lawn, and compare that to Nellie....
I agree. I used to have indoor cats because we had horrible neighbours who owned all the land and said they would shoot them if we let them out (!!!). They lived long and happy lives but I have no doubt they would have been happier if they could be outdoors. I was a child at the time so out of my control but as an adult I wouldn't subject them to that. I don't think it's abusive or anything like that, I just don't think it's in the animal's best interests. Cats are supposed to be outdoors and I think it's very detrimental to their wellbeing to prevent them from doing so. Made even worse when their owner offers them no mental stimulation and overfeeds them to the point Gabby does.

Reactions: 13
Don’t forget that she tried Nellie outdoors on his harness and he hated it because he’s ✨yewnique ✨ like Gabz.

Totally nothing to do with being on a leashed harness whilst having overwhelmed senses of fresh air, sounds and glorious technicolour sparking his dormant neurological pathways.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did anyone see Fab Han on that bbc insomnia programme? I wouldn't be surprised if that's why she's appeared again and is going on about having all her organs removed. Got to one up her, maybe even claim she too has the worst insomnia doctors have ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone see Fab Han on that bbc insomnia programme? I wouldn't be surprised if that's why she's appeared again and is going on about having all her organs removed. Got to one up her, maybe even claim she too has the worst insomnia doctors have ever seen.
She’s deffo hinting at this with the late night stories and saying Nellie keeps her company at night 🙄

ETA rather than admitting she has a tit sleep pattern cos she’s a slob.

Don’t forget that she tried Nellie outdoors on his harness and he hated it because he’s ✨yewnique ✨ like Gabz.

Totally nothing to do with being on a leashed harness whilst having overwhelmed senses of fresh air, sounds and glorious technicolour sparking his dormant neurological pathways.
Hates grass just like his mother :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

God forbid she should actually take the time to let him get used to it. Ugh. My cat wasn't keen on his harness at first either, but now he's so excited to go out when I pick it up. He gets to explore and like you said engage the neuro pathways that aren't stimulated indoors

THAT CAT IS GINORMOUS WTF?????
Someone said upthread that British short hairs are generally larger? I seem to remember he was quite little for most of his life. In this picture he looks as big as my cat, who is a Norwegian Forest Cat... Which is alarming.

That cat is way too fat. None of my cats go outdoors and they don’t look like that. Her flat is pretty big for one cat to live in, she’s obviously just feeding him way too much. He looks like he’s gotten even bigger as well, must be all that tuna. And she thinks she could handle a baby 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yeah, British shorthairs are stockier than your average domestic shorthair, and densely fuzzy, but...compare and contrast
Screenshot_20210817-141410_Instagram.jpg
female-cream-british-shorthair-52caccb199c20.jpg

Also admire this other cats bright, alert eyes which aren't pleading for freedom. 100% less likely to yeet itself out a window.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I bet she hates that hannah is starting a small business and being so open about the process of it, no doubt hannah will be far more successful than her

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah, British shorthairs are stockier than your average domestic shorthair, and densely fuzzy, but...compare and contrastView attachment 716536View attachment 716535

Also admire this other cats bright, alert eyes which aren't pleading for freedom. 100% less likely to yeet itself out a window.
Unfortunately I start to believe she legit makes him big on purpose and loves the fact he barely moves and just lays down whenever she puts him. She needs constant control over her close ones - f.ex. Jane.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So the cat thing, we recently got one. Decided indoor only. Especially after a relative's cat got hit by a car and we had to have it put to sleep due to the internal injuries. However, our indoor cat gets plenty of exercise, we play and engage with the cat everyday, not just slapping him (I forget how many threads back but I'm sure someone reposted the IG she posted and you could audibly hear her hand hit the cat) and don't feed it things it's not supposed to eat.

I get the cat new things constantly so he doesn't become bored, and will be getting a cat tree to climb, not for aesthetics.

Basically indoor cats can live a happy and fulfilled life, but I feel like Gabs doesn't understand basic care for herself so how could she comprehend that for an animal?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So the cat thing, we recently got one. Decided indoor only. Especially after a relative's cat got hit by a car and we had to have it put to sleep due to the internal injuries. However, our indoor cat gets plenty of exercise, we play and engage with the cat everyday, not just slapping him (I forget how many threads back but I'm sure someone reposted the IG she posted and you could audibly hear her hand hit the cat) and don't feed it things it's not supposed to eat.

I get the cat new things constantly so he doesn't become bored, and will be getting a cat tree to climb, not for aesthetics.

Basically indoor cats can live a happy and fulfilled life, but I feel like Gabs doesn't understand basic care for herself so how could she comprehend that for an animal?
Yeah I agree, I got a Ragdoll which are meant to be indoor, or can do outdoors on harnesses. She'll probably be mostly indoor but we're making sure she's happy. She mostly sleeps during the day but got lots of things to keep her entertained and I work from home so can still play with her. Also weighing her once a week while she's growing and weighing her food/calculating calories so she gets enough, but not too much.

I just wish she kept the other cat she got, then they could keep each other entertained. I know Nelly didn't like the other cat but I'm sure with a little patience/introducing them better it could have worked. I thought male cats were a lot easier to introduce to a new kitten as well.

Nelly liked the other cat fine from what we saw, they play fought a bit. But she didn't introduce them properly, and then couldn't hack the idea they would prefer each others company to hers.

Business must be booming. Anyone else had this sponsored post pop up yet 😂

ETA: sticker dump just hits different when you know it’s come from the box poop queen
:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

It's not be, OK?

Just what hobby said to her
What her last management said
Her surgeons said
Her therapist said
The people approached regarding a record deal
The people she asked when she wanted to go on the circle or strictly etc.

It's not to be, OK?:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
m’kay! I know they’re expensive but paying someone else to make her products for her to upswell seems a bit lazy for a small creator. She could just print and cut them out herself. She’s just said she’s ordered 1000 envelopes, good luck with that hun 🙈

ngl she’s really irritating so think I’ll turn off now.
I’m not defending her, because she didn’t actually even TRY with the Cricut. But I have a graphic design business, most of my stuff is personalised so therefore I use a machine similar to a Cricut as they’re all one offs. BUT if I was make unpersonalised I would also order in, OR buy a much bigger machine. Thing is Cricuts etc are VERY time consuming for making stuff like a sheet of stickers - you’re limited to less than A4 and she’d probably get about 4 of the larger sized stickers out before she’d have to unload and reload etc. They’re just not made for bulk producing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.