Gabriella Lindley #47 I’d rather be me my darling, have a lovely day sweetie pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also also, her sewper sewper fast growing hair looks like it’s grown… an average amount, judging by her regrow line. She always makes herself look such a twit.
Everytime I see a photo of her her slicked down like that all I can imagine is the smell of grease combined with dry shampoo 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
"Mum brought me to a cafe"

Seriously, what age is this person!? That's the kind of thing I expect from a 12-year-old who thinks they're too cool to be moithered because they're nearly a teenager, not a woman in their late-twenties. She will NEVER meet someone if she keeps hanging out with her mother like this, it's actually quite pathetic - it's not a normal loving mother-daughter relationship. She's bleeping attached to her moither's hip

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.