Gabriella Lindley #48 Mirabell, Mirabell on the wall, Gabbys the biggest twot of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some great suggestions for the title - most liked was this one, thanks to @jackolantern

So what is going on in the land of Gabby?

- Finally got her first Covid jab, despite her many many super serious health issues. Poor little Munchy didn't seem to have any side effects to moan about

- Has been looking after some plants in her flat and is amazed that they're actually growing!!

- She's been planning the "vibes" for her new bedroom (that looks very similar to her current bedroom). Tagged Lick in her inspo pics, obviously hoping to beg some paint

- Finally posted one of her pre-filmed videos, a boring everyday makeup routine

- Has continued to post pictures of her food even though it's apparently sew triggering for anyone to ask her about her eating habits

- Jane put on the football and held Gabby against her will in the sitting room, forcing her to watch her two most hated things - grass and men

- She had no idea John Stones from her school but not her half of the year was on the England team. Even though she tweeted about it before.

- She's thinking about setting up a Juniper Moon YouTube account. Even though YouTube isn't her main job and she barely manages to keep up posting on her normal account

- Jane and Gabby both had Covid-like symptoms - Gabby asked Insta if there was some kind of bug going around....We never heard the results of their Covid tests but they've been out to M+S today....

- Disney released a trailer for a new movie and they stole Gabbys super secret future baby name!!

- Her mystery pain came back and she had a video call with her consultant. She's now having another surgery because she has a "diseased gallbladder". Doesn't stop her from having scones and clotted cream

- Juniper Moon is still closed.

Image highlights from the last thread:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Has anybody made an up to date Gabbingo board so we can predict the upcoming antics?

I’d like to suggest ‘gets her hair colour done again at a hairdressers — covers it in box dye within a week’. It’s a classic Gabby move.

ETA: There’s a Gabbingo board in the first post, I can’t wait to win a bath lasagne.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Back in business guysss... Hurry up and get 10% off your orders. Wouldn't want anyone to miss out xoxox
She has only announced this on Twitter. At 00:13. No mention of it on either Instagram account, and the offer ends at midnight tonight. Obviously doesn't want too many people availing of it. (Cue it suddenly appearing on Instagram...)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She has only announced this on Twitter. At 00:13. No mention of it on either Instagram account, and the offer ends at midnight tonight. Obviously doesn't want too many people availing of it. (Cue it suddenly appearing on Instagram...)
Omg I didn't even notice the time that was posted! Unbelievable that she hasn't made the announcement on the JM insta when you consider that most people who are subscribed to her YouTube/personal socials aren't interested in small business content *eyeroll*

Reactions: 16
Given that the products are at least 75% overpriced, I think 10% off to shift stock is very tight.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This is just her trying to sell the stock she has in her house right?

I predict that she's gearing up for her next operayshunnn (she already posted and deleted that story about needing gallbladder surgery to remove her 'diseased' gallbladder) and she will actually never fully reopen her shop again with new things being released, I think she's lost interest in playing shop and if Jane goes home and stops helping her there's zero chance she'll do it alone

Reactions: 25
This is just her trying to sell the stock she has in her house right?

I predict that she's gearing up for her next operayshunnn (she already posted and deleted that story about needing gallbladder surgery to remove her 'diseased' gallbladder) and she will actually never fully reopen her shop again with new things being released, I think she's lost interest in playing shop and if Jane goes home and stops helping her there's zero chance she'll do it alone
I agree. She liked playing office and buying furniture. Not actually running the ‘shop’

Reactions: 23
Looks like she's planning ahead for once and let some orders come through so that she'll have something to do while Jane watches the final tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She definitely reads here! Someone mentions how her bio still said REOPENING IN SUMMER but that was 7 weeks ago and now all of a sudden, her shop reopens on a random Sunday with no buildup to it. Plus she finally changed her bio.

1D5082D4-137C-4332-B280-613BF2B62EF6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank you so much @BananaPenguin for the recap photos! I'd taken a few weeks out following Gabs but those images, especially when you look altogether, are golden. 🙌🙌

Reactions: 15
Also wtf happened to international shipping, surely if she was able to do it once she should be able to do it permanently? Unless her sew sew tiny brain actually forgets information fully even if she's already done it before

Reactions: 18
“Positive home decor”? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

As opposed to… negative home decor? Unsure home decor?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Nah, surely someone about to reopen their business would build up to it at least a week before. Make it known on their socials, tease some products and pretty much promote the business. Not just randomly announce it when most people in the UK (her target audenice) are probably not online. Plus, I’m sure she said before she doesn’t use Twitter for her business and people shouldn’t contact her there but she uses it when she wants to promote her shop and new items?

Also, all the time she’s been off she could have at least designed some new products to at least preview. I’m no artist or designer but her ‘art’ could be done from sitting on the couch while she was recovering right?

Reactions: 27
Anyone wanting to take bets on how long the shop will be open for before she has to close for her gallbladder removal? And how long it’ll take her to reopen.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.