Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
"I'm always cold unless I'm hot" Christ what would we do without her valuable intellect and insight

• Haha
Reactions: 120

Juststopit

VIP Member
This is the same girl who thought she shouldn't like Jesus Christ Superstar because she's an atheist, she probably just doesn't think she can like Hamilton because she isn't a founding father of the USA

• Haha
Reactions: 91

Wickedtown

VIP Member
D920304A-2D0C-4BA0-B396-BFBB1D580EF1.jpeg
EE466904-7E06-44B9-8B6D-5BA9A376B669.jpeg
EC935785-DE8E-4609-B832-FAEFBBFE8E06.jpeg

"really out here" "yall sleeping on" "chat is immaculate" "I vibe" EUUUGH my skin crawls, especially when her vocabulary in real life amounts to "gosh my sewfa is sew nice isn't it Jane"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 84

CorneliusFudge

EF87E8D7-855A-4E1B-8234-172F7E0E9343.png

I find it remarkably unbelievable that she went to a grammar school but also, she claims she only just found out he was in the England squad… is her memory that poor???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

Wickedtown

VIP Member
165F6042-0101-4209-85F3-6F11908CE482.jpeg

personally I'm getting the shivers from gabby being sat in her flat on a warm summer evening like this one, tucked up on her sweaty sofa under a thick tog duvet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

lira

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210627_163739.jpg

Screenshot_20210627_163723.jpg

It's like looking at mother and daughter 🥴 also love the wonky eyes in the thumbnail one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Imagine having one working lung, being so hearing impaired you have to lip-read, having had a tumour the size of an orange, multiple allergies, sinus problems, endew and a list of further ailments longer than her forehead and STILL not being prioritised for a covid jab. 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Juststopit

VIP Member
lol but what excuse will she have to buy cupboard from ikea now? FOR THE STORAGE GUYS, only business owners would understand
OFFICE MAKEOVER *emotional*
Hello everyone. As you all know I am a sewper successfull business woman, with a sewper popular shop, Jewniper Mewn. What you might not know, because I'm sewper private about my private life and you only see 3.8% of my days, is I am sewper poorly. Like the most poorly my consultant and surgeons have ever seen. They were like "wow Gabriella, you are so poorly". And it is because I'm so morbidly poorly I am sad to say I just can't run Jewniper Mewn anymore. I'm heartbroken and Jane is too. Tell them you're bloody heartbroken Jane or I swear to god I'll...
ANYWAY. Now I can't run my sew cute small business, I need to RENOVATE my office and store room into a hospital room so I can focus all my energy on being the most poorly anyone has ever been.
So if anyone is interested in buying all these ewnits, and can pick them up in Brighton, let me know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74