Gabriella Lindley #47 I’d rather be me my darling, have a lovely day sweetie pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna have no organs left, just gonna be an empty sack of skin with lasagne floating round inside

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I reckon she dumbs it down because she can't understand it, so she assumes her followers must not be able to understand it either

Reactions: 19
"diseased" oh my life i can't cope with this one 🤦🏻😂
It’s not the term they use at all either is it? 🤣

If she has to have surgery it’ll be interesting if she does the yogurt/milk diet I have to do for 2 weeks before my operashun for my ‘diseased’ gallbladder - aka Gallstones. (I’ve been waiting over

Also : I think someone mentioned about weight loss surgery causing gallstones - it’s one of the many many reasons you can get them.

One of the girls on my ward had had surgery done 10-12 years before and she was in the ward for 8 days waiting for surgery to get her gallbladder removed. It’s bloody horrible.

Reactions: 9
lol but what excuse will she have to buy cupboard from ikea now? FOR THE STORAGE GUYS, only business owners would understand
OFFICE MAKEOVER *emotional*
Hello everyone. As you all know I am a sewper successfull business woman, with a sewper popular shop, Jewniper Mewn. What you might not know, because I'm sewper private about my private life and you only see 3.8% of my days, is I am sewper poorly. Like the most poorly my consultant and surgeons have ever seen. They were like "wow Gabriella, you are so poorly". And it is because I'm so morbidly poorly I am sad to say I just can't run Jewniper Mewn anymore. I'm heartbroken and Jane is too. Tell them you're bloody heartbroken Jane or I swear to god I'll...
ANYWAY. Now I can't run my sew cute small business, I need to RENOVATE my office and store room into a hospital room so I can focus all my energy on being the most poorly anyone has ever been.
So if anyone is interested in buying all these ewnits, and can pick them up in Brighton, let me know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
I wonder if her diet had anything to do with the gallbladder. I'll admit I'm not the healthiest eater either, but I have put forth an effort to eat healthier for me and my child. She had carbs on carbs the other day, plus she shows us she's so sedentary all the time. Certainly that doesn't help.
it can often be a side effect of having gastric surgery too. But even if it wasn’t, she has done it to herself through her diet.

Reactions: 9
If you actually didn’t keep up with Gabby and just stumbled across the Juniper moon Instagram and liked something and wanted to make a purchase you’d be so confused, the bio says re-opening in summer, the last post from the 18th of May says it will be closed for ‘around 4 weeks’ (7+ weeks ago) and comments on posts are turned off. It really doesn’t appear a proper functioning business

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I honestly want to know what is stopping her from reopening Juniper Moon? Like if she want stand, can she not get a wheelie computer-esque chair? Or even get an adjustable desk? Or is she finally being sued for copyright and she's too scared to reopen? The great part about having a small business like JM or any other small business on Etsy is that they are often opened by people who are chronically ill and makes working accessible to them and they usually enjoy what they do, which is a massive bonus in the world we live in now. I get that being a 'smol business' means you can take your time with things and go at your own pace but she's really taking the piss

Reactions: 31
How dare Disney not consult Gabby, the oracle of baby names? Don't you know that only gabby can decide which names are good, and don't you dare take them away from her (wayyyyyyyyy into the) future children
Disney will be hearing from her lawyer in 3-2-1!

Reactions: 5
Who is she trying to kid? Lettuce? Tomato? Shower gel? We all know she doesn’t touch veg or shower!

Real gabbadooks shopping list:
Bacon
Crisps
Lasagne
Buns
Nans
Medication x100 for being so pewerly
To be fair I like the pen

*I'm guessing it's not from jewniper mewn*

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine being in such a privileged position as to not have go to work for months claiming ill health while posting selfie’s of yourself all over social media and building furniture then shitting over peoples happiness and enjoyment of things. Who funds the life styles of these terrible, self indulgent people?!?!

Even if she never reopened the shop she’d probably still have plenty of money to waste on Starbucks and furniture while the rest of us slave away in the real world.

Reactions: 32
Her shop IG, if you weren't a regular customer or user of IG when you happened to run across her last story on her shop account, you'd probably assume it was a defunct business. There's no indication even on her feed wall of when she's reopening, or why she's late with reopening. Same with her shop website. She can post all these selfies and other stuff, but can't put a post on her shop account saying "sorry, on hiatus until xyz" or similar. People will get tired and go elsewhere for their stationary and what not.

I could be wrong, but my guess is if she does reopen, her next launch won't do as well. Starting a business can be rocky, but from the outsider it appears only as a money grab and not someone truly wanting a small business.

Who is she trying to kid? Lettuce? Tomato? Shower gel? We all know she doesn’t touch veg or shower!

Real gabbadooks shopping list:
Bacon
Crisps
Lasagne
Buns
Nans
Medication x100 for being so pewerly
Conditioner? I thought she lovesss her Function of Beauty one?

Reactions: 10
3214AD5C-EC09-48B4-AF7B-6CFF371FD207.png
Whoever told her these jeans look good on her needs to get their eyes checked. Also that top tucked in is really not doing her any favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s so sad how majority of her sentences start with mum … like mum and I went to town or mum baked these buns, mum brought me to this cafe. You get this gist. Obviously nothing wrong with hanging out with your mother but when she’s the only person you see and interact with (at her big age), it’s weird IMO.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.