Gabriella Lindley #47 I’d rather be me my darling, have a lovely day sweetie pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Gabriella would complain about going to an M&S cafe instead of Starbucks

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I actually laughed out loud when I saw that it was M&S 😂 made it sound like she was in a small business one

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Claims to have a ‘diseased’ gallbladder, yet is about to fill her face with a scone & CLOTTED CREAM…yeah that makes sense!!!🙈🙄 What an utter head!!!
If she really does have this pain she goes,on & on & on about, she would do absolutely anything to ensure that she doesn’t get it!
I’ve suffered with gallstones(which has contributed to chronic pancreatitis),for years & a massive trigger is saturated fats. The pain is horrendous & eating this can of food scares me!
I can’t make the girl out! 🧐

Reactions: 44
She makes me furious
I've been sitting at home for 9 days, self isolating, because I've been in contact with someone. I have 2 negative tests but I won't even go outside to take the rubbish down (no cat litter! ) because I don't want to run into anyone in the hallways.
If she was oh so poorly on Monday or whenever it was, and now she is out and about she either lied about being ill for attention or if not she can shut the duck up about all the football fans anf everyone else because this is the second time she went out for a coffee while actually ill. She is such a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 656450Whoever told her these jeans look good on her needs to get their eyes checked. Also that top tucked in is really not doing her any favours.
Poor thing. All that surgery and she still doesn't have a waist.
I know Gen Z are convinced skinny jeans are 'out' but she'd look 100 times better in some black skinny jeans and a low cut top.

Reactions: 14
She is shaped exactly like a barrel - no point tucking a top in or wearing a belt when you don't have a waist or hips.

Would it kill her or Jane to go to one of Brighton's many, many independent cafes? It is beyond sad that it's always Starbucks or M&S for her.

Reactions: 30
I don't care how people dress, but the ruffle shirt tucked in is not the one sweetie pie honey buns. (Painful to even type that way.)

Reactions: 15
Pretty sad that leaving the flat and going to M&S with her mum is deemed instagrammable.
She’s also going on about getting her hair professionally dyed again. Making plans for her hair, eating clotted cream and scones. As she deleted the story about having an operation on her ‘diseased’ gallbladder, is it even true? Marking the date she mentioned it on my calendar to see if the time line adds up.

Reactions: 30
Poor thing. All that surgery and she still doesn't have a waist.
I know Gen Z are convinced skinny jeans are 'out' but she'd look 100 times better in some black skinny jeans and a low cut top.
Low cut tops would do her a massive favour for sure, uniboob is a bad look for all.
All that money on fake boobs hidden away. Such a waste of tittage.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Low cut tops would do her a massive favour for sure, uniboob is a bad look for all.
All that money on fake boobs hidden away. Such a waste of tittage.
I always think this! 3 boob jobs and I swear she’s showed her cleavage once.

Reactions: 22
Pretty sad that leaving the flat and going to M&S with her mum is deemed instagrammable.
She’s also going on about getting her hair professionally dyed again. Making plans for her hair, eating clotted cream and scones. As she deleted the story about having an operation on her ‘diseased’ gallbladder, is it even true? Marking the date she mentioned it on my calendar to see if the time line adds up.
God yes, clotted cream is disaster for anybody suffering with gallbladder attacks.

Reactions: 9
I am still in favour of "same tit, different box" for the next thread title. I can't remember what genius came up with this, so please out yourself ❤🥲

Reactions: 26
Why does she always bang on about looking young? She looks like she’s pushing 40, and that’s not even me being a cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why does she always bang on about looking young? She looks like she’s pushing 40, and that’s not even me being a cow.
I agree, she really doesn’t look young. Her style choices really age her, as has the scraped back hair and giant googly Deirdre Barlow glasses. I also think the amount of surgical trauma she's put herself on has put a strain on her physical health and made her look just washed out. That's ageing too.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 656450Whoever told her these jeans look good on her needs to get their eyes checked. Also that top tucked in is really not doing her any favours.
I'm guilty of loving a puff sleeve 🙈 but unless it's a turtleneck, high neck tops don't do any favours for many people, especially if you're not part of the 'small titty' club or whatever it was she called it. Also those jeans need to be a lighter shade of blue if she insists on dressing like a barrel.
Also her face doesn't even look like her. I can't even remember what she actually looks like at this point.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.