Gabriella Lindley #47 I’d rather be me my darling, have a lovely day sweetie pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the title already just makes me cringe, can't believe she actually types these words and presses send

• Haha
Reactions: 50
In my 28 years I have genuinely never come across anyone as bitter as Gabby. It's actually astounding. I don't know how anyone can get through the day being so negative and seeing every single person and thing you encounter as out to get you. It must be physically eating her away inside.

Reactions: 55
Just preparing myself for an onslaught of ‘poor me’ content following her job this week! You know her side effects will be tHe WoRsT eVeR

Reactions: 17
Just catching up/skimming through loads of pages and I just have to say whoever described Gabby as a 'Karen scented potato' about 10 pages back. Bra-bleeping-vo. Seriously bravo, the accuracy 👌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Who has a bath in the middle of the day? Like what do you do, sit in your PJs till lunch time, or get dressed, have a bath and put the clothes back on? Or put PJs on after? I can't fathom, such a slob life
It's a Sunday so it's hardly a slob life? I love my cozy chill Sundays relaxing after a week of work!
Gabby, however sleeps until noon every day and wonky dresses in real clothes when she's got an aff link to flog .. THAT is a slob!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Wonder if this has been said before, I find Gobby so similar to Amberlynn Reid (apart from the fact that she’s not morbidly obese):

- Extremely immature and act far younger than their age, mentally regressed
- Put no effort into YouTube and act like it’s such a chore even though it’s their job, also refuse to get a proper job
- Weird about health issues - ALR is in denial, Gobby has Munchausen’s
- Abusive to pets and family
- Narcissistic
- Always going off on social media, treats followers/subscribers like utter shite
- No sense of style, wear the most unflattering clothes
- Obviously don’t know how to operate a shower hence the greasy hair and visible sweatiness
- Can’t sleep in a bed like normal people - ALR sleeps on a mattress on the floor, Gobshite on the sofa
- Hermits - ALR only goes to Walmart and to get food, Gobshite only ventures to her beloved Starbucks

Probably many more similarities than that, I’ve given this way too much thought :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder if this has been said before, I find Gobby so similar to Amberlynn Reid (apart from the fact that she’s not morbidly obese):

- Extremely immature and act far younger than their age, mentally regressed
- Put no effort into YouTube and act like it’s such a chore even though it’s their job, also refuse to get a proper job
- Weird about health issues - ALR is in denial, Gobby has Munchausen’s
- Abusive to pets and family
- Narcissistic
- Always going off on social media, treats followers/subscribers like utter shite
- No sense of style, wear the most unflattering clothes
- Obviously don’t know how to operate a shower hence the greasy hair and visible sweatiness
- Can’t sleep in a bed like normal people - ALR sleeps on a mattress on the floor, Gobshite on the sofa
- Hermits - ALR only goes to Walmart and to get food, Gobshite only ventures to her beloved Starbucks

Probably many more similarities than that, I’ve given this way too much thought :LOL:
Yes, I think so too, and foodie beauty, although she’s on a whole other level. But they are all very similar personality wise. And they all have someone close to them that they manipulate and who enables them ( Jane, Becky and Peetz)

Reactions: 9
Yes, I think so too, and foodie beauty, although she’s on a whole other level. But they are all very similar personality wise. And they all have someone close to them that they manipulate and who enables them ( Jane, Becky and Peetz)
So true! OMG don’t even get me started on Chantal :LOL:

Reactions: 4
It's a Sunday so it's hardly a slob life? I love my cozy chill Sundays relaxing after a week of work!
Gabby, however sleeps until noon every day and wonky dresses in real clothes when she's got an aff link to flog .. THAT is a slob!
Operative part of your comment though "week of work", a midday bath for influencers who literally do nothing is completely slob life. Plus I still don't understand bathing in the middle of the day, sorry. Obviously to each their own, but my comment wasn't directed at you anyway, it was at influencers, so it's not personal!

Reactions: 14
I like a bath. I like the warm comforting floaty experience. I’ve never once in my life thought eating a meal in the bath would be anything but uncomfortable, awkward and unhygienic though. Such an odd thing to do.

Reactions: 47
I like a bath. I like the warm comforting floaty experience. I’ve never once in my life thought eating a meal in the bath would be anything but uncomfortable, awkward and unhygienic though. Such an odd thing to do.
I'm not a bath person but the thought of taking food and drink into the same room that you tit in makes me feel nauseous. Yeah it gets cleaned regularly but uno, poo particles and all that. But then again it's all the same to Gabby since she has boxes dotted around her flat to tit in, and Nelly wipes his arse everywhere.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Operative part of your comment though "week of work", a midday bath for influencers who literally do nothing is completely slob life. Plus I still don't understand bathing in the middle of the day, sorry. Obviously to each their own, but my comment wasn't directed at you anyway, it was at influencers, so it's not personal!
I totally get what you mean, my co-worker logs off at 11AM for an "early lunch" just to go for a bath (while we're work from home/Covid). A few times he'd joined our afternoon meetings FROM THE BATH!
I honestly cannot fathom some folk 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Honestly, wtf is it with these lazy arse people taking their meals while bathing? I never thought I'd say this, but at least with Gabby's bath lasagne she had cutlery. The thought of Polly using her wet, wrinkly fingers to eat that sandwich is just minging beyond belief.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Has she ever posted a picture of her good from the dining table? We saw it in the kitchen, on her drawers in her office, on her grandma tray, in bed and in the bath but never actually on the bleeping table.

Reactions: 18
And she has that iMac in the dining room completely gathering dust. Her house is like a junkyard with overly expensive things she buys on a whim.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.