Gabriella Lindley #45 Gab's I'm sad because I can't eat crisps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong but I swear her current management are the same ones she’s been with since Red Hare but they’ve rebranded like twice since then 😬

Also I’m not letting go of the Jedward thing, she was up all night “talking” with one of them then basically said in a “never have I ever” video with FabHan that she slept with one of them. Then I think the other twin came back the next day to hang out. Idk it’s a mess but she’s made her bed, she can sleep with Jedward in it now. Although I don’t think the twins deserve to be punished
Am I the only one who thought Jedward bat for the other team? I bet when she said slept, she literally meant slept 💤 next to them lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her head shape is extremely swollen and weird. She needs a massive chop, shoulder length cut with choppy layers and at least some curtain bangs to stop her hair looking like it’s been super glued to her head. Oh and for the love of God please Gobby dye your hair dark dark brown or black. Blonde doesn’t suit you, neither does that ashy tone that apparently you’re sew excited for.
I got curtain bangs on Thurs after seeing all the recommendations here for gobby. My hair is so straight. Dont have the fivehead lol but the difference the bangs and newly cut layers make !!!!!!!!!!! Omg. Huge difference so thanks tattle gang 😂💐

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I always say that you can't find a cat that doesn't look cute but Nellie and whatever this one is called this week really prove me wrong. They have to be inbred surely.
all their cats look so poorly and unhappy.
Cats should have bright eyes and glossy coats. They look depressed and like they’re not thriving.

knowing Nellie’s vet is a 5+ hour drive away proves to me that Gabbie is not a responsible cat owner. Is she not capable of taking her cat to the vet alone?

• Sad
Reactions: 54
all their cats look so poorly and unhappy.
Cats should have bright eyes and glossy coats. They look depressed and like they’re not thriving.

knowing Nellie’s vet is a 5+ hour drive away proves to me that Gabbie is not a responsible cat owner. Is she not capable of taking her cat to the vet alone?
She isn't capable of doing many things alone tbf

Reactions: 25
I'm pretty sure Nellie the elephant is registered at a vet in Brighton also after she had that drama where she had to rush him to a vet a few years back (or maybe that was in london, i can't remember). She probably has him registered at a few so if one says he's fine ol' munchy can drag him to another so they can say he is sew sew poorly.

Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure Nellie the elephant is registered at a vet in Brighton also after she had that drama where she had to rush him to a vet a few years back (or maybe that was in london, i can't remember). She probably has him registered at a few so if one says he's fine ol' munchy can drag him to another so they can say he is sew sew poorly.
Four sofa Gabs, two vet Nelly... it figures.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think rushing Nelli to the vet was about a year ago because she made an excuse of taking him to the vet for days because of covid (not wanting to take a taxi) and waited till jane came and drove her there.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I got curtain bangs on Thurs after seeing all the recommendations here for gobby. My hair is so straight. Dont have the fivehead lol but the difference the bangs and newly cut layers make !!!!!!!!!!! Omg. Huge difference so thanks tattle gang 😂💐
I love curtain bangs and would love to get them for myself even if I do have a three head as opposed to Gabby's seven head, but alas centre partings do me no justice and make me look like I'm going for the jesus look. Fewming that Gabby can make the centre part work for her if she just gets the right haircut 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always say that you can't find a cat that doesn't look cute but Nellie and whatever this one is called this week really prove me wrong. They have to be inbred surely.
This cat looks like an animatronic robot cat. Utterly lifeless. They say pets look like their owners I suppose 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Am I just old or does anyone else reject the use of the word “bangs”. It’s a fringe, kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Am I just old or does anyone else reject the use of the word “bangs”. It’s a fringe, kids.
It's just an Americanism though right? We don't use that in the UK unless someone's vocabulary has been influenced by American English.

Reactions: 20
ADAB0C66-44A0-4BCB-BACC-5DCC3F346792.png
As much as I agree with this... It makes no difference to her life. She doesn’t have a sex life..

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Why do all their cats end up looking feral? Lily was the only healthy looking one

Reactions: 16
Why do all their cats end up looking feral? Lily was the only healthy looking one
Because she didn't do her research and did her usual thing of just impulse buying cats off some dodgy breeder. It's disgusting that she's bought 3 cats for her family that are clearly from breeders who are just in it for the money. Hardly a 'cat lover' approach.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Wasn’t the breeder she got Nellie (or maybe one of the others idk) like forcibly shut down later on for animal cruelty?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Am I the only one who thought Jedward bat for the other team? I bet when she said slept, she literally meant slept 💤 next to them lol 😂
One of them kissed her- so maybe that's what she thinks sex is? Jane told her never to let a man see your fairy because that's where babies come from.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.