Gabriella Lindley #45 Gab's I'm sad because I can't eat crisps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Until she gets real with herself she’s going to be friendless and miserable sat on the sofa with only Jane and her cat for company
Gabby you need to make yourself uncomfortable in the short term to feel happy and content in the long term. The longer she carries on as she is the harder she’s making it for herself

Reactions: 20
Friendships take time and effort. They don't just magically appear overnight and you aren't entitled to other peoples company. If she feels that strongly then she could have taken up a hobby to meet people (not Hobbie) or used one of those apps that's like a dating app but for friendships. Or even just put the work in to become a better person. Have the therapy, learn who you are, become the person you want to be and you'll attract the people who you want to be friends with and vice versa.
this is soooo true, i have a friend who was in the year below me at uni and was going through an awful time around the same time her dissertation was due, so i sat with her on zoom for hours on end going through and working on the dissertation with her
i can't see gabriella doing that at all, she's so self-absorbed she doesn't understand u gotta give in a friendship too
she really just makes it all about her and that's why she can never keep friendships going for very long
also regarding the uni thing, she has literally no qualifications how does she think you get into uni???

Reactions: 18
“No sorry yew can’t have a shower tewnight, I’m eating lasagne in the bath for 5 hours”
I actually lived with a girl last year and during lockdown her boyfriend moved in for it, but they’d take like 5 hours in the bath and ate their dinner in there...it was usually pasta. Not a great time!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I just can't get over the amount of operations she's had. Everyone I know that has had like ONE op never want to do it again and begrudge recovery time. At this point it's just unethical to keep operating on her.

Reactions: 10
I just can't get over the amount of operations she's had. Everyone I know that has had like ONE op never want to do it again and begrudge recovery time. At this point it's just unethical to keep operating on her.
She must be like frankenstein at this point, what with all of the infections post op I can't imagine any of her stitches healing properly?

Reactions: 9
New thread title suggestions..?
Gabriella Lindley: TLDR; Still Doing The Same tit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just jumping in as a frequent reader and rare commenter with a thread title idea -

Gabriella Lindley: Op is done but I’m so unhealthy, can’t stop posting grey poorly selfies

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gabriella Lindley #46: Anaesthetic is my aesthetic, but I can't keep open my shop because I'm pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 83
She's so predictable. Everyone in tattle knew from the start that she'll get complications post surgery. Next up, passive aggressive social media posts about how toxic it is being in Thurgoland. Forces Jane to go back to Brighton with her because God forbid, her dad says something not ass kissing.

Noticed the other day how she asked about covid vaccine side effects (the fever and chills one), claiming she's "asking for a friend". We all know what that means, she's doing "research". It seems like that may be the side effect she chooses to have once she gets the jab. She can make it as believable as possible because she already has so called "intel" from her followers. They'll likely believe her more if they or someone else they knew had similar reaction to it. She may think she's crafty for nah.

Reactions: 27
She's so predictable. Everyone in tattle knew from the start that she'll get complications post surgery. Next up, passive aggressive social media posts about how toxic it is being in Thurgoland. Forces Jane to go back to Brighton with her because God forbid, her dad says something not ass kissing.
I still can't grasp how much of a doormat Jane is for driving Gabbage across the country every time instead of making her take a train 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Surprised she hasn’t had the vaccine already after going on and on about it. I’ve seen so many people who’ve been able to pop in and get it done as there are some left.

also the having no friends thing. There’s a reason someone loses so many friends constantly and that’s a them problem. She’s had lots of friends over the years but they’ve all fizzled out. Odd that none of them lasted? But I’m sure she blames them not herself

Reactions: 9
Hi Gabsicles! I know you read on here, so here goes: GO TO THERAPY before trying to make any new friends and overinvesting yourself in potential friendships that won't last because of who you are as a person. Go invest in yourself first and become a more mentally sound person and learn to enjoy your own company first. Even the mouldy windows can wait.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.