Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeachyJam

On the last thread I couldn't stop laughing when people said Gabbie was choosing the name Autumn to be Zoe's baby, so I did a quick photoshop 😂

AutumnLindleyDeyes.png

• Haha
Reactions: 128

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Sorry I know everyone's moved on to her criticising art as though she has anything original to offer, but she really thinks she's Rachel????
- huge character development (in my head she never got off the plane)
- gave up a rich daughter's lifestyle and made a name for herself
- gorgeous, fashionable
- fabulous hair
Etc
I can't even fathom how Gabby sees herself as anyone but Gunther (creepy loner) or Ross (obsessive and narrow minded).
Said it before and I’ll say it again: GABBY IS MR HECKLES!

- never goes out
- complains about neighbour’s noise
- lives in her dressing gown
- poor hygiene
- hoards crap furniture
- has no social skills & weirds everyone out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Sorry to add absolutely nothing but people calling Jane Philip Schofield is honestly one of my favourite things about this thread 😂😂 god it kills me tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 98

Little_182

The grey filtered photo is up guyzzzz....look I know she’s had surgery and I feel for anyone who has any surgery.

however this is Gobshite and she has previous for editing photos like this to show us all how very very poorly/the most poorly anyone has ever been

0F4AD4DE-1B0F-4B6C-ABB8-5BFBBB9BF2C1.jpeg

Also, she does realise she doesn’t need to share EVERY part of her day right? Like if you look shite, I know I wouldn’t show anyone - except a WhatsApp group maybe?

she’s a tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 95

kbjhguih

VIP Member
View attachment 595432I just......do I even need to add my thoughts. She's a twat, plain and simple. Not only is all her shite stolen, but it's been overdone thousands of times. And she USES THESE FUCKING SQUIGGLES!!
Little miss condescending b*tch.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
So, Gabby is basically saying "You can't afford to pay your heating bill? Suck it up. You're homeless? Suck it up."

Well, Gabby:

You BOUGHT a top floor flat in a listed building in Brighton. That was your choice.

Suck
It
Up

• Heart
Reactions: 92

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
How very dare you!

This is her time to shine, this is her moment!

Picture the scene...The whole Longbottom clan should be gathered together (plus George's gf as an honoury member) in the living room with the curtains drawn, Jane head bowed in prayer, Chris his knuckles white from clenching them too tightly rocking back and forth, and George pacing the room insistently while they argue over who loves Gabby more and whose fault it is she is having to have another operation, going through more trauma. The poor baby, so misunderstood. No one has eaten, not even the cats. NELLY is crying for his mammy. Crying real human tears he loves her that much. He's not like other cats you know.

The notion that life goes on as normal, wait scratch that, even better than normal with George and his lady friend visiting and having a nice meal out as a family, will have her seeing red.

They are so selfish, stealing her moment that she has been waiting all year for. They can have burgers in a pub any old day, this was her special surgery day.

Rude!
How Gabbie sees herself:

unnamed.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 85

cwymmie

VIP Member
Am I just old or does anyone else reject the use of the word “bangs”. It’s a fringe, kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

Celery16

VIP Member
She needs to bloody learn to drive and give her mum a break. She has the money and the time, there’s no excuse. I learned to drive whilst having 24hr morning sickness and being heavily pregnant. She could use a female instructor if she’s scared a male one might want to stick his penis in her. She’s a lazy dick.

She has to be trolling us. Mummy’s cut her sausages up for her and put them in a separate bowl so they don’t touch the gravy. EAT SOMETHING GREEN

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

alwayslurkin

Gabriella Lindley #46: Anaesthetic is my aesthetic, but I can't keep open my shop because I'm pathetic

• Haha

Wickedtown

VIP Member
97974670-5ACD-43AB-8870-B33FBA616827.jpeg
I just......do I even need to add my thoughts. She's a twat, plain and simple. Not only is all her shite stolen, but it's been overdone thousands of times. And she USES THESE FUCKING SQUIGGLES!!

• Angry