Gabriella Lindley #45 Gab's I'm sad because I can't eat crisps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I've said this or people have said this on here before but Covid really has outed Gab as an attention seeker, if she genuinely did have a condition that made her vulnerable she'd have had her first vaccine dose by now

Reactions: 81
Loool been invited for my first covid vaccine - I'm younger than Gabs with no underlying health conditions. Perks of a rural area but still, just goes to show nothing is wrong with her

Reactions: 39
Idk why she’s so desperate for the vaccine anyway? She doesn’t go anywhere or see anyone, she just wants to seem oh sew speshul with the worst side effects ever seen.

Reactions: 41
I am not looking forward to the side effects and have booked the day off work after it. Just so happens my period starts the day after the vaccine as well lol fml.

The plan is total isolation in bed with a hot water bottle. Or do you think I should make 15 crying stories for my IG?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am not looking forward to the side effects and have booked the day off work after it. Just so happens my period starts the day after the vaccine as well lol fml.

The plan is total isolation in bed with a hot water bottle. Or do you think I should make 15 crying stories for my IG?
YES. But! you have to be on the toilet, pout and eye duck yourself !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I noticed the ‘Be Kind to Muslims’ insta story got swiftly deleted.
Be kind apart from when they are carrying a backpack and sweating profusely in a coffee shop, eh gobshite?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
I dislike her for getting that cardigan because I was going to get a similar looking one, it looked really cewt on the site with the balloon sleeves and everything, but Gabby has swiftly got me removing it from my basket. She just makes everything look nasty and like it smells.
Get it and wear it better 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This might have already been mentioned but I’m still working my way through this weeks posts.
Why does she keep changing her TikTok account name from her name to the shop?
itseems to change depending on if she’s “promoting” her self or her shop but surely she’d just have a business and a personal one like insta? It’s hardly showing a ‘professional business’

• Wow
Reactions: 26
This might have already been mentioned but I’m still working my way through this weeks posts.
Why does she keep changing her TikTok account name from her name to the shop?
itseems to change depending on if she’s “promoting” her self or her shop but surely she’d just have a business and a personal one like insta? It’s hardly showing a ‘professional business’
Cos she's a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Loving her own necklace sew much she’s... not wearing it
View attachment 584283
View attachment 584284
Her head shape is extremely swollen and weird. She needs a massive chop, shoulder length cut with choppy layers and at least some curtain bangs to stop her hair looking like it’s been super glued to her head. Oh and for the love of God please Gobby dye your hair dark dark brown or black. Blonde doesn’t suit you, neither does that ashy tone that apparently you’re sew excited for.

Reactions: 21
Totally OT but when did she join her new management roughly?
I might be wrong but I swear her current management are the same ones she’s been with since Red Hare but they’ve rebranded like twice since then 😬

Also I’m not letting go of the Jedward thing, she was up all night “talking” with one of them then basically said in a “never have I ever” video with FabHan that she slept with one of them. Then I think the other twin came back the next day to hang out. Idk it’s a mess but she’s made her bed, she can sleep with Jedward in it now. Although I don’t think the twins deserve to be punished

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.