Gabriella Lindley #45 Gab's I'm sad because I can't eat crisps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the most liked title from @Fillyjonk !

Gabbie's still hoarding sofas, being rude to fans and getting ready for yet another surgery. Riveting content as always!

Reactions: 30
This was the most liked title from @Fillyjonk !

Gabbie's still hoarding sofas, being rude to fans and getting ready for yet another surgery. Riveting content as always!
Thank you. And thank you to Gabby for providing this gem - Gabs, I'm forever hoping you are a comedian playing a satirical character because if you are, you're a genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
On her shopjunipermoon, she's reposted a story from one of her customers who said that she was sooo kind and sent me extras cos she's such a nice person (sorry I mean human) but we all know she's just getting rid of stock she ain't selling

• Haha
Reactions: 42
On her shopjunipermoon, she's reposted a story from one of her customers who said that she was sooo kind and sent me extras cos she's such a nice person (sorry I mean human) but we all know she's just getting rid of stock she ain't selling
Haha for sure! Those I think your cat/dog is really cute stickers were such a bad idea. Not surprised that they aren’t selling well!

Reactions: 22
Haha for sure! Those I think your cat/dog is really cute stickers were such a bad idea. Not surprised that they aren’t selling well!
Would you not add a message to that story to say thank you for your support or something along those lines and not just leave it as a message kissing your arse.
She may as well have written 'see I am a nice human'

Reactions: 38
Would you not add a message to that story to say thank you for your support or something along those lines and not just leave it as a message kissing your arse.
She may as well have written 'see I am a nice human'
This! She has no idea how to be a nice human.

Reactions: 34
On the last thread I couldn't stop laughing when people said Gabbie was choosing the name Autumn to be Zoe's baby, so I did a quick photoshop 😂

AutumnLindleyDeyes.png

• Haha
Reactions: 128
I don't get how she chooses to send extra stuff to some people and not others, surely if one person is receiving two free stickers and a free pin then all of her customers should?

Reactions: 43
I don't get how she chooses to send extra stuff to some people and not others, surely if one person is receiving two free stickers and a free pin then all of her customers should?
That person ordered 1 pin so Gabby sent a second pin and 2 stickers for free? Like surely financially that doesn't make sense like the freebies cost her more than what the person spent?

Surely if someone spent over £50 then throwing in a free sticker and a hand - written thank you would make sense.

If those stickers aren't selling the keep them and do a sale!
Does anyone remember when she "donated" the stickers to a school because they weren't perfect? I was able to get some great deals on Polly's Seconds Sale where she sells imperfect items at a discounted price.

S
What's the latest surgery plan? I haven't watched her in so long, the constant whining is unbearable
Sewper complex surgery for her chewma that must be the size of France by now, although interestingly she’s withheld saying anything else about size so I can only presume that means it’s not as big as she hoped and she’s thoroughly disappointed 💀

• Haha
S

Sewper complex surgery for her chewma that must be the size of France by now, although interestingly she’s withheld saying anything else about size so I can only presume that means it’s not as big as she hoped and she’s thoroughly disappointed 💀
Or is it all one big lie for covering up more liposuction

Reactions: 19
Was just having a snoop at her highlight * fashion * and noticed the green dress from new look is from the tall section. Sew short sew tiny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Guys I saw a you are magic tote out in the wild today 😭 😂 could be me imagining things but the person wearing it looked rather embarrassed to be wearing it ... at least they should be embarrassed wearing it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.