Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another totesforyouuu video.

Why does she have to tit on everyone's pages and just bring pure negativity! Also love that Masie didn't address her negativity
It's such a draining personality type, it's honestly no wonder she has no friends, people who constantly have to make everything about themselves are physically painful to be around. Life's hard enough gobs, we all have our own tit without needing yours too. Let people have their moment.

Reactions: 56
Most people spend their spare cash on holidays, days out or treating themselves

Gabby spends her on followers to get validation (or to look popular) from strangers on the internet

Reactions: 27
Wondering now if she has been told she needs to get her numbers back up in line with her Influencer Matchmaker profile numbers
6419FF9C-B7FA-4C21-ACB4-EB453CC63FB7.jpeg

in order to get more ADs, or more well paid ADs - her YouTube subs went up for the first time in forever
944F74AB-CF27-4F1E-8FF5-19917D7275FF.jpeg

Her Instagram shows a 9K difference
5ACF7DF0-135B-46D9-8B74-EDFFE85ABAC6.jpeg

But she gained a few followers for some strange reason yesterday/today
7157E350-37D5-4FA8-9DDC-CD84863D9D7B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Omfg she's deleted her comment off totesforyouuus tiktok claiming that she has her art stolen all the time 😂😂😂😂
On another totesforyouuu video.

Why does she have to tit on everyone's pages and just bring pure negativity! Also love that Masie didn't address her negativity
Also to comment this from your BUSINESS account!? So weird and unprofessional. She needs to get better at keeping business and personal life separate if she wants to be taken seriously

Reactions: 59
Also to comment this from your BUSINESS account!? So weird and unprofessional. She needs to get better at keeping business and personal life separate if she wants to be taken seriously
100%! I think she forgets this is her business tiktok she's chosen to use for promoting her business and not a page she can mindlessly write tit.

I have a business tiktok as well for my small business, I'm no where near gabs with followers on there but I have a good handful and I wouldn't dream of airing my dirty family laundry.

I think she forgets that everyone can see her comments on others pages, if you follow someone as well their comment will be at the top of the comments section so all her followers will see her negative comments on others videos!

Reactions: 36
I think she’s also buying twitter followers now, forgot to mention. She hasn’t gained any in forever. About two days ago she was down to 622.2k, yesterday I looked at her twitter twice - once she was at 622.3, later 622.4. Today she’s on 622.5k. Very obvious.

Reactions: 25
B9BB1A6E-FE2C-43F8-9E0C-DF3DE0CF8861.jpeg

Dyeing her eyebrows! 🙄 such content. And the hideous grey jumper has returned once again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Just seen her followers go from 622.3k to 622.5k on twitter in front of my eyes (probably the page updating, but how would she gain 200 followers on a day she’s not even tweeted..
She probably buys her followers. Wouldn’t even be surprised, also what’s her dads Twitter? I’m curious 😂

Reactions: 8
New video, IKEA haul. She just spends most of her ‘work’ time buying new tit and rearranging her play office. She’s replaced loads of the pastel crates that she only bought six months ago with IKEA drawers. She’s excited to have empty crates now, to stock more stationary. How much of this stock are you actually selling gobs? How many Margot prints have been festering in a crate since Christmas?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
She said she wasn’t even packing orders today, just building boxes so her sales must have gone right down.

Reactions: 10
AA37C401-F5CA-4DD3-ADF9-EE4D41397A5A.jpeg

Gab, please realise how damaging this is to your younger audience. You do not look like the facetuned version of yourself and that’s fine. I’d respect you more if you were honest.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 111
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.