Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it sound like she's annoyed that she's had too many nice comments saying she looks healthy so she has to remind everyone of how much pain she is and how much sympathy she deserves šŸ˜ learn to take a compliment and get a life love

• Sick
Reactions: 90
Also I don't know that I'd be pushing the "don't believe what you see on social media" narrative when you've been trying to sell clothes to your followers.

I like when people share their outfits but when they don't for a long time, and then suddenly it's all affiliate clothes, and it's all posted the same day but made to look like it's different days, well then I won't buy it. It reads as "here's these clothes, but I don't really like them, just the money I make from you gullible people." Just seems disingenuous. I'm cool with people who do try on hauls or like look here's what I bought but don't try to post sporadically to make it look like it's different days...

Sheā€™s sew brave.
That also read privileged to me. There's people going through all kinds of stuff and they still have to go into unforgiving jobs. Not that that negates her possible pain but she really has no clue how lucky she is to be able to work from home and with no other responsibilites.

A few other thoughts about the PO Box Haul. 1. It makes me think those brands just go by follower numbers and that they don't actually care enough to research someone who could better represent their product. 2. She says "let me know in the comments" and then you can't even comment because she has limited commenting turned on. If you have to turn that on all the time because you're constantly showing your ass on twitter, maybe reevaluate what you post before you post it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Gab overuses the word ā€œpoorlyā€ and it gives me the ick šŸ¤®šŸ¤® hey Gobs, take ā€œbe kindā€ and shove it up yer arse! your words are meaningless.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys itā€™s honestly pathetic. She canā€™t bear people not feeling sorry for her and not knowing how much ~pain~ sheā€™s in. Itā€™s genuinely worrying how much she revolves her life around this. As others have rightfully said, why post stuff if itā€™s not genuine? I believe itā€™s all for attention. If she actually felt as bad as she makes out, she wouldnā€™t even think about putting on make up and playing up for the camera.

Reactions: 29
She takes people saying she looks glowing and healthy as an insult.. how dare people not realise she's in the most pain anyone's ever been in!!!!!!! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok ok I get that MH is different for everyone and the way they deal with it but I kinda feel like she planned that whole thing, the weird (and cringe) lip sync and then a few posts later a ā€˜reflectionā€™ on it.

I can slowly feel my mood dropping and have been anxious all weekend and the last thing I can even imagine is posting myself all over my social media.

I feel that she wants to come across as this amazing influencer MH advocate but she literally just makes it about herself all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Seww, what she really wants to read in the comments is:

The effort that must have taken you to look SEW SEW happy in spite your many illnesses!
You are SEW inspiring running a successful business like that disregarding your own pain! It is such a privilege to give you money!
You are sew brave!

Pray for Gabo.šŸ¤Ŗ

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Ffs she infuriates me. She canā€™t just be like aww Iā€™ve had so many nice comments, thank you. Sheā€™s got to make sure we all know sheā€™s putting on a brave face and sheā€™s suffering SEWWW much. She canā€™t bear to be happy. She just wants to wallow in self pity and misery.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
She had a comment on her IG I saw way earlier. It said something like they weren't really a fan of PO box hauls but they'd like to see reviews of products on IG or youtube because it'd be silly to show it and not try it. That's not verbatim but basically what the comment said. It's gone already, imagine that. It said absolutely nothing mean.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Is it just me or is that photo like, REALLY touched up? Even her blusher looks fake? Like itā€™s been drawn on. And the lips!

Itā€™s like sheā€™s photoshopped herself into a cross between a Bratz Doll and a Kardashian. Badly.

Gabs, youā€™re just going to hate yourself even more when you look in the mirror and see your moonface staring back at you.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Her never ending Munchy illnesses are so boring and such a turn off. Moan, moan, moan, misery and doom.

Reactions: 22
I just canā€™t shake the feeling that she is off to get more weight loss surgery.

Just all these sudden selfies etc...just seems suspicious.

Reactions: 17
I donā€™t think she is. I genuinely thought she was, in the build up to her December op, and was wrong. I definitely think sheā€™s had more liposuction than sheā€™s admitted to though - and fillers too obviously.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.