Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t text bev but can tell everyone about her teabags
Hope she isn’t expecting to borrow Bev’s bingo dabber next time she’s in Thurgoland 🙅🏼‍♀️
Says a lot that she spent half of lockdowns 1 and 2 making snide tweets about breaking free from people who could post everyday but had not bothered to check in with their friends and yet... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A few things
1. Thought she didn't have any friends at school? Then who are those girls in the photo? Looks like friends to me. Thought she said everyone bullied her?
2. She doesn't look big enough for WLS. To have WLS, as far as I know, you need to go on a strict diet for weeks/months beforehand to show you would be able to do the upkeep required to maintain and/or continue to lose weight with the surgery. You then have to do a liver shrinkage diet on the lead up to the surgery also. Can't see Gab being able to/be willing to do either of those things. WLS is in no way the 'easy' way out and takes a lot of determination. You have to WANT it, not just go 'oh yeah, that sounds alright'. WLS is a life saving surgery for a lot of people and they will do whatever it takes to make it a success. I mean, that's on the NHS, not sure what the criteria is for private surgery is. Probably just however much you're willing to pay and they'll do whatever you ask.
3. Can't text 'friends' back but can continue to post on Insta for thousands of people to see? Can't have a private conversation with one person but can spew all her pointless thoughts into the void and can, inevitably, scroll through 'hate'. Personally I would be bleeping fuming. Putting greed and money grabbing over friendship? No chance, off you duck Gab. THIS is why no one likes you

Reactions: 27
Trying to make a new thread but we don’t seem to have a title for the first 4-5 pages of ‘most liked posts.’ Anyone more patient than me have a suggestion?

Regarding her WLS, I am sure I've suddenly remembered that she actually had (some of) it because she had lipoedema, which causes fat cells to build up in your arms and legs, and the cells are like "broken" somehow and you cannot lose them by diet or exercise. I am sure that is why she had the lipo and skin removal on her arms and legs. It's not mentioned on the wiki, but I am sure that is how I found her and subbed to her in the first place, years ago. There is no cure for it and lipo is the only thing that has any real effect, but the NHS won't treat it.

**edited to add below... **

Not sure if links are allowed? Delete if I am breaking any rules...

I would imagine she's deleted her videos about it now, since no one seems to mention it any more.

Shame, really, as its a crappy and very misunderstood condition.

She's still a twit and a munchy though, I'm not white knighting for her, just suddenly remembered why I'm even aware of her existence.

Reactions: 11
Trying to make a new thread but we don’t seem to have a title for the first 4-5 pages of ‘most liked posts.’ Anyone more patient than me have a suggestion?
Screenshot_20210505_135311_com.android.chrome.jpg

This is the first one on page 5 of most liked

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Captain America Chris Evans or Ginger Chris Evans? 🤣
Captain American Chris Evans this time, I had to sack ginger Chris Evans off a while back - long story involving a cricket match I won’t get into.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gabriella Lindley #44: Which is bigger? Clemmie the chewma vs Nellie the inbred cat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gabriella Lindley #44: Sorry, international shipping has an emergency cricket match

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Gabriella Lindley # 44 : International shipping back AFTER MY OPERASHUHN #saveNellb0bs

or

Gabriella Lindley # 44: I'll reply when I can!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I was scrolling through Twitter and saw this. Gabbie MUST be using something like this and this is why she blocks so quickly? Otherwise she has too much time in her life

14B974A0-3967-4D36-B9FE-084800480585.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.