Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can a 26 year old Influencer be SO tit at choosing shoes to match outfits? She literally dresses like her mum. I’m in my forties and wouldn’t be seen dead wearing what she wears. She claims she needs comfy shoes, go and buy some Adidas/Vans/Converse, ANYTHING!

Reactions: 38
I just Googled ‘velvetgh0st bullied’ because I was going to say I swear she’s said before she ate lunch alone etc so this smells like bullshit to me but the search itself was an experience to read 🥴
You are SEW very right 😸 and stalker it is.
1619370214685.png
]

That, and can you believe there are people disguised as used cat litter tray?? Is that not the best costume idea for Gabo or what?:LOL:
1619370418201.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Okay so I’m going to catch up on a few pages so bear with me

1) The dad thing pisses me off. Imagine making everything about you. My dad died this year, I’m going to start bringing it up whenever she talks about her Tory father. “At least you have a dad 🥺” (jk, I’m not a complete wanker)

2)

Don’t encourage her! Did you not see this the other day?!
View attachment 545496

3) Totesforyouu blocking a user on here for commenting back to Gabbie. I hope she wakes up and smells the cat litter soon. Poor lost soul thinking attention from Gabbie is worth anything
Did she buy a Paul McCartney Beatles costume wig and slap it on her head for that look?? I also hate the whole shading her dad. I don’t go around every Father’s Day wanting it cancelled because my dad died, she needs some serious therapy, jealous cow. Besides, I’ve seen her dad say he loves her and he’s proud of of her online before.

I’m going to court as Gabbie’s fake fringe phase!

Controversial maybe but I do think that fringe looks nice and is something she should consider. It makes her head look less egg-like.
I actually think it could look nice properly cut too, the wig was a little too Beatles for me but professionally shaped I think it’d look good

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Omg we cant start planning our court outfits again, i need to live my life i cant be cry laughing at midnight on a Tuesday at people saying 'im going as the pack of ham she took to the hairdressers' again.
Omg that was me 🤣🤣
My claim to fame 🤣
Glad it made you laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are they really sharing shoes now, plus sleeping in the same bed *allegedly* ???!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Urgh sucking up to zoe's ex friends.....

I Don't know much about Louise pentland, aside from ex bestie of zoella, however she seems like a woman that wouldn't stand for gabby's self pitying nonsense. Being a mother I would guess she hasn't got patience for babying a 27 year old woman crying about over bullies and haters asking her about her diet when she herself makes money from filming content about it.

Reactions: 17
Urgh sucking up to zoe's ex friends.....

I Don't know much about Louise pentland, aside from ex bestie of zoella, however she seems like a woman that wouldn't stand for gabby's self pitying nonsense. Being a mother I would guess she hasn't got patience for babying a 27 year old woman crying about over bullies and haters asking her about her diet when she herself makes money from filming content about it.
I mean Louise went into a strop when her fiancé (?) touched her chocolates. She also kind of exposed Zoe’s pregnancy by saying there was another one of her friends who was pregnant but wasn't allowed to say anything yet. I reckon her and Gabby are more alike than they'd care to admit!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
It really annoys me that she sticks her crappy labels on these drawers UNDERNEATH the purpose built slot to put a simple piece of paper in. Absolutely no ✨aesthetic✨
It’s the way some of them are wonky as well. You had one job, Gabboon.

Reactions: 10
Someone on here mentioned that they’d looked up Gobshite’s old tweets using Wayback Machine. I just tried it and this one popped up from when she moved apartment in London then straight back to her old one when her new neighbours complained about her noise. She was happy enough to let her dad help her back then!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 35
She just shared a Tiktok on her story that is like 'things parents say that annoy me' and it seems to be a 15 year old girl complaining about parents saying 'it's my house/I pay the bills/grow up' and she's basically saying that 'I'm 15, I can't go get my own house, or pay bills, or grow up and you chose to have a kid' and tbh the fact that Gabby has shared this on her story as if she can relate to it shows where her mental state is still at. It's actually a bit worrying, since none of the reasoning the girl said in the video applies to her.

• Sick
Reactions: 53
She just shared a Tiktok on her story that is like 'things parents say that annoy me' and it seems to be a 15 year old girl complaining about parents saying 'it's my house/I pay the bills/grow up' and she's basically saying that 'I'm 15, I can't go get my own house, or pay bills, or grow up and you chose to have a kid' and tbh the fact that Gabby has shared this on her story as if she can relate to it shows where her mental state is still at. It's actually a bit worrying, since none of the reasoning the girl said in the video applies to her.
I'm the same age as Gabby and I'd be mortified if I still had the attitude of 15 year old me 🙈🙈 "omg mum and dad I hate yewwww" CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.