Gabriella Lindley #42 Delete this thread before i take legal action.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tiktoks are NOT copyrighted so anyone can take then and use them. They are there available to the public and what ever you put out there, stays out there. She wouldn’t stand a chance taking legal action due to the fact they aren’t copyrighted and there is no slander, misinformation or bullying. Get a bleeping grip gaboon. Ps here is the comment for the people that don’t have tiktok
I don't have tik tok anymore but that account just reuploaded her content and never tried to actually sell anything right? Still just seems like the fake FB pages that try to get followers to me.

Reactions: 15
Seriously why does she spout off about taking everyone down with legal action when she’s no where near taking any sort of action, like does she not see that’s embarrassing..

Reactions: 32
She's threatened lEgAl aCtIoN so many times, nothing ever comes of it. I think it's an extremely crappy thing to do to threaten legal action when you have no intention of taking any/perhaps she even knows there's nothing she can do and is just trying to intimidate someone probably younger than her, she's absolutely foul

Reactions: 42
will she ever learn to drive? bugs me that she can't tbh

(not a dig at anyone who can't/chooses not to, but she makes her mum drive so much. as someone who is sew sew independent you'd think she could)

Reactions: 41
“It was empty”
B95112AA-A625-4232-961D-0EB8E9E211C4.jpeg

3B83E766-42C4-4A83-9C17-B12498EF3064.jpeg

C5F254FD-BD4B-4877-BF8D-4147732659D9.jpeg

ETA: I swear this is probably the same amount of space there would have been in Primark given the stores are huge and they limit customer numbers now? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
She really thinks she's Jeffree Star with all this legal action rubbish 😭 not that he's any better, but at least he doesn't fight over toktok videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn’t one of her many sofas literally a sofa bed?
Yeah but putting it together would require effort. She posted a story of wanting new things for her bedroom recently so I think she’s posting about sleeping on the sofa a lot in hopes someone will gift her a new bed 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Totally fine with people going into shops. Where I'm at in the US most have been open for awhile. In the UK it looks like some were closed again for a bit until just recently?

What I'm not fine with is Gabs bitching about people shopping and then doing that same exact bleeping thing. Hello pot meet kettle.
I just find it so weird that there would have been the same space in Primark, TKMaxx, any of those other stores that seem to be below her because they all limit customer numbers now.
Gabby hun, it ain’t empty! Same risk as all those other people! She induces anger some days 😂

Reactions: 26
Those bleeping boots. Those jeans might not look so bad with different footwear. Why does she not own a pair of trainers? She slobs around in over sized sweatshirts but insists on pairing them those fugly boots. I do not understand. She could really get into fashionable casual footwear, and it would work so much better with her casual jeans and sweatshirts that she’s so fond of now. And the coat is covered in cat hair.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
So she Can’t understand why people ‘risked their life for primark’ and has anxiety to leave her grotty hole because she hasn’t been vaccinated, but has gone to IKEA.... Make it make sense
Risking death for a £3 fake plant, cute

• Haha
Reactions: 74
They went all the way to Croydon 🙃

View attachment 531223
I literally just noticed this... I live in Croydon. Gabby stay away, there's a deadly new cewvid variant here ;)

Imagine shunning the working class parents queuing for Primark to get clothes and you travel 45 miles / 1 hour + to get more tat for your hoarder cove.

Reactions: 64
Closer to Brighton? She has 2 within 1.5 hours of Brighton 🤦🏻‍♀️ Your not going to get one closer gab
they are actually building a new IKEA in lancing near shoreham airport I bet Gabby will be there everyday as it’s a short drive from hove. Don’t think it’s likely to open for a year or so though

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.