Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlimityFlamity

If she was actually eco conscious she would know that biodegradable isnt actually a very good option and would opt for compostable instead.
She'd print her "art" on recycled paper using plant-based non toxic inks. Her stickers would be paper with a compostable glue on the back not vinyl. Her totes would be made from a sustainable fabric like hemp or recycled cotton rather than virgin, bleached cotton. She would disclose information about where her products are made so people can make a conscious decision about whether or not they have been ethically produced by fair paid employees. She would use the original cardboard boxes that products are shipped to her in and she'd them to be used as packing material instead of that dyed pink crap that she uses.
She'd also ask the company she orders from not to use plastic when packing her order or she would just send the item out in its original packaging instead rewrapping them in "biodegradable" wrapping.

She's certainly not as eco conscious as possible. In fact she feels a little more like green washinhg just to say it's eco for the sake of being trendy.

• Heart
Reactions: 106

LaLa247

Chatty Member
I enjoyed having a thread title for half a day even it was by mistake. Would like to thank whoever did come up with the most liked title for not taking legal action against me 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Omg are you bloody joking? She's had to go into a hospital THIS WEEK and she's gone to freaking IKEA a few days ago? How dare she sit on Twitter yelling about caring about other people...I don't care if you go to shops or whatever if you're not being sanctimonious about it but there are vulnerable people in healthcare buildings right now, I'm sorry but that is just not right at all

• Angry
Reactions: 104

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
God I wish she was relevant enough for a live subscriber drop count, James Charles style. It would be amazing.
I'm so uncomfortable about kind of middle tier influencers like Gabby. She benefits from having enough followers that she makes a living doing next to nothing, gets loads of stuff sent to her for free, etc. But because they lack the 'celebrity' status that comes with a kind of public accountability, they get away with just about everything because not that many people care when they're being dodgy AF. Really annoys me how there's definitely this influencer sweet spot between irrelevance and accountability and most of them occupy this middle ground where they get all the good bits and none of the bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 99

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I think her calling her fibroid a tumour to mislead and guilt trip people is possibly one of the worst things she's ever done.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 88