Gabriella Lindley #42 Delete this thread before i take legal action.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the reports, updated the thread title to "Delete this thread before i take legal action." Because it got twice the votes. Or was it overlooked on purpose?
Didn’t see it when scrolling through most liked, sorry!

Reactions: 11
When I am struggling with my mental health, the first things to go out the window are my routine and self-care: that Gabby is sleeping on the sofa instead of walking the max 25 steps to her actual bed just screams someone who is spiralling to me, especially as she probably spends all day on that sofa.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Ewwwww she doesn’t even put a sheet down she just sleeps on the actual sofa every night, that girl is dirty 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
even worse when you think about her fingering herself while playing animal crossing! 😲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Well she's either going to THURGOLAND or ikea, she doesn't go anywhere else does she?

Reactions: 24
She tagged Rowntrees like they’re gonna notice her and send her free bags of sweets or something 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What I loved most was how she made her thumb look so long and slender but in the previous picture it looked like an actual toe 🦶🏼
F69ED306-765E-40FD-B478-94E186F5B96D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Risking her life going out somewhere? Cute 🤭
View attachment 530647
The hypocrisy is staggering. Shaming people for queuing outside a shop that’s been closed for months to buy essential clothes whiles she’s cutting about buying children’s sweets to post on social media for likes while trying to score herself some kind of deal by tagging the company. What an unimaginable wench she is.

Reactions: 43
I don't remember what car her mom has but I don't think the interior looks like her mom's? (I could be wrong.) So she potentially ubered to get candy when she was condemning others for clothes shopping...

Also "fruity cutie" like girlfriend you're almost 30.
I don't think it's uber tbh, she'd never dare sit in the front seat next to a MAN (assuming as majority of them are as far as I've experienced) in case he fell in love with her and demanded she make him lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I don't think it's uber tbh, she'd never dare sit in the front seat next to a MAN (assuming as majority of them are as far as I've experienced) in case he fell in love with her and demanded she make him lunch.
Or smiled at her in a polite way and she accused him of sexual harassment, cause in her view, all men are predators.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Well she's either going to THURGOLAND or ikea, she doesn't go anywhere else does she?
It could be Starbucks

- Her showing her candies is like watching my 3 year old nephew on video call giving me his minty breath because he just brushed his teeth. (it's what a toddler would do)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I enjoyed having a thread title for half a day even it was by mistake. Would like to thank whoever did come up with the most liked title for not taking legal action against me 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
I enjoyed having a thread title for half a day even it was by mistake. Would like to thank whoever did come up with the most liked title for not taking legal action against me 🙏
Not so fast. Delete this or I’ll take legal action against you.

I want to make that phrase into a meme

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve said it before, I think gabby makes such a point of saying she sleeps on the sofa because she’s actually sharing a bed with Jane and is trying to bluff us 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’ve said it before, I think gabby makes such a point of saying she sleeps on the sofa because she’s actually sharing a bed with Jane and is trying to bluff us 🙄
Nah, it's just that sofa is closer to the kitchen and bigger tv...

Also, not sure if more people relate, but to me sleeping on the sofa is associated with being ill. When I was a child I loved to make a mini camp on the sofa in the living room, with all the blankets, toys and ofc tons of used tissues. I would watch tv all day and I would be close to my parents (compared to laying in my bedroom) who would bring me snacks and sit with me. Since we know how Gob loves to be sick and looked after by Jane I wonder whether it plays into hers and Jane's fantasy of Gobs being a poorly child and Jane having to bake buns for her, feed and coddle her 24/7.

Reactions: 45
Her tiktoks are NOT copyrighted so anyone can take then and use them. They are there available to the public and what ever you put out there, stays out there. She wouldn’t stand a chance taking legal action due to the fact they aren’t copyrighted and there is no slander, misinformation or bullying. Get a bleeping grip gaboon. Ps here is the comment for the people that don’t have tiktok

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.