Gabriella Lindley #42 Delete this thread before i take legal action.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, thanks to @LaLa247 for the title!

To sum up: she’s still eating crap in the bath, complaining on twitter about lockdown ending and losing followers daily.

Reactions: 27
A friendly reminder to all newcomers: welcome & don't forget to read the wiki (just click on the pink wiki button on the upper right part of the page) and have your minds blown and your eyes opened 🍻

Reactions: 40
New thread, thanks to @LaLa247 for the title!

To sum up: she’s still eating crap in the bath, complaining on twitter about lockdown ending and losing followers daily.
Honourable mentions:
  • *Did Clemmie reveal happened in the last thread or earlier? Honestly she's so monotonous I have no idea lol.
  • painted her nails multiple times a week
  • worst hormonal pains ever
  • Jane left somewhere and Gobs is losing it
  • revealed that she's been sleeping on the living room couch instead of in her bed since Jan (and haven't used sheets)
  • drama about Nellie and tulips (yes, again)
  • intense period bubble baths and food
  • closed her shop again
  • Clemmie is a size of a watermelon now
  • being salty about people going out and having fun
  • criticising people in line to Primark
  • no mention of buying a new house or recording an album

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry, just catching up and saw this comment on the tiktok of her falling down the stairs and 😂
What's funny guys?
Screenshot_20210415-132406_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 79
I don’t think we talked enough about just how bleeping funny it is that she commented on every single one of the fake tik tok pages videos, ‘delete this or I’ll take legal action’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 course you will sweetie. There’s more chance of Gabby taking legal action than there is of gabbys shop staying open for at least a month

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I don’t think we talked enough about just how bleeping funny it is that she commented on every single one of the fake tik tok pages videos, ‘delete this or I’ll take legal action’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 course you will sweetie. There’s more chance of Gabby taking legal action than there is of gabbys shop staying open for at least a month
I don't have Tik Tok and refuse to make an account but I hope one of these days someone replies like 'what legal action is that then?' and see what she says. I honestly don't think she has a clue.

Reactions: 22
I don’t have TikTok, Is the fake page still up?
Yes, they’ve not posted for a few days though

I don't have Tik Tok and refuse to make an account but I hope one of these days someone replies like 'what legal action is that then?' and see what she says. I honestly don't think she has a clue.
Someone did reply to say that there’s no legal action that can be taken, but Gabby hasn’t seen it/has ignored it of course

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The thing is, if she’s sleeping on the sofa because her cheap rickety bed isn’t comfortable with her pain (I believe she’s said this) she can afford to buy a new bed?!

Why didn’t she buy a new bed and/or mattress instead of pointlessly re-doing her stairs carpet?!

Wouldn’t you rather have a lovely comfortable bed to support you every night, than a new beige carpet to replace the old one?!

She’s such an idiot.

Reactions: 31
Because she hates when there’s a solution to things and would rather complain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
The thing is, if she’s sleeping on the sofa because her cheap rickety bed isn’t comfortable with her pain (I believe she’s said this) she can afford to buy a new bed?!

Why didn’t she buy a new bed and/or mattress instead of pointlessly re-doing her stairs carpet?!

Wouldn’t you rather have a lovely comfortable bed to support you every night, than a new beige carpet to replace the old one?!

She’s such an idiot.
Every time she gives different reason on why she doesn't use her bed. Besides the pain she's been saying that bed causes her anxiety f.ex. Also Jane sleeps in it usually.

Reactions: 14
77995D8A-E6EE-4E65-8A20-93414F870139.jpeg

Saw this article this morning and it’s horrible to know someone is in such pain. Gabby is seriously twisted to actively WANT to be in pain like this all for the sake of sympathy online. But of course her case is ‘the worst that any doctor has ever seen’.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Can someone link the fake tik tok? I can’t find it

It’s @shopjunipermoon1

Also in response to the person asking in the last thread about whether that tiktok of her falling down the stairs was edited differently, no it wasn’t, it was taken directly from the vlog (6:00 in the video). She is definitely psychic. And Philip Schofield is a mean twathead for laughing at her after. Also, I’m gutted for you that you missed the video edits a few threads ago 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 530583

Saw this article this morning and it’s horrible to know someone is in such pain. Gabby is seriously twisted to actively WANT to be in pain like this all for the sake of sympathy online. But of course her case is ‘the worst that any doctor has ever seen’.
Poor woman ☹

I would like to think this would gabby pause for thought...but she will just rinse the article for ideas and claim her case is worse. The worst most painful case of all time according to medical experts.

Reactions: 10
So she posted about sleeping on the sofa since January but that's her own doing, whether it's actual anxiety or if it is more comfortable due to whatever pain she may be having. It's not like she's in a bad relationship and has to sleep on the couch now, she's not couch surfing because she can't find a place, she's not on her couch because she couldn't afford a bed. She CHOOSES to sleep there. What does she want, an award?

Reactions: 34
The sofa thing is so weird. I only sleep on the sofa if my partner is snoring a lot. I agree she should just buy a new bed. As always though, the weirdest thing about it is that she keeps telling us. Who cares?

Reactions: 40
Thanks for the reports, updated the thread title to "Delete this thread before i take legal action." Because it got twice the votes. Or was it overlooked on purpose?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.