Gabriella Lindley #42 Delete this thread before i take legal action.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol.

Clearly the Harry stans got to her
Why doesn't she pack it in then? If you were in a toxic office environment you wouldn't stay?
Besides, she has such a skewed look on life that she considers anyone with a different opinion to her as a hater.
I swear, my sister tagged me in that latest outfit post and said something along the lines of "this top would be perfect on mum!" And Gabby deleted the tweet and blocked my sister like what???!!

Edited to fix my spelling... Must.. proof...read...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Why doesn't she pack it in then? If you were in a toxic office environment you wouldn't stay?
Besides, she has such a skewed look on life that she considers anyone with a different opinion to her as a hater.
I swear, my sister tagged me in that latest outfit post and said something along the lines of "this top would be perfect on mum!" And Gabby deleted the tweet and blocked my sister like what???!!

Edited to fix my spelling... Must.. proof...read...
She thinks money equals success and she has no qualifications or experience to get a different job - she literally has zero work experience at 26 wtf?
She doesn’t hate the job, easy money innit? That’s just something she says to add to the ‘haters have ruined my life’ narrative she uses for sympathy. She’s a professional victim, everything she does feeds into that, her job as an influencer with all the hate she gets, her constant illnesses and operashuns, she loves it.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.