Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby does not have 100 k available if she did one of the first things she would have done is replace the windows or had the floor put down or got herself a new tv that can be mounted. (I get that she might be waiting for them to be gifted) shes so full of tit. She rarely gets anything sent to her through her po box and only recently started doing ads again so I doubt shes loaded.

Reactions: 10
100k available yeah right 🤣🤣 this is the girl who's been banging on about a new kitchen,new floors and a new tv for months probs hoping for a freebie !

Reactions: 9
I mean spending a 100k on a kid bday party barely makes a dent in kylie’s bank account, whereas it would bankrupt our good old smelly gobs and her poor mom existent child

Wow...£400k for that flat? The 3 story townhouse that I'm currently living in (in the midlands) has JUST sold for £225k. I dread to think how big a house she would be able to buy in Sheffield/Barnsley with that kind of money.

Reactions: 16
Wow...£400k for that flat? The 3 story townhouse that I'm currently living in (in the midlands) has JUST sold for £225k. I dread to think how big a house she would be able to buy in Sheffield/Barnsley with that kind of money.
I thought the area I lived in was expensive. Should could have bought a mansion for herself and Jane back home for that amount.

Reactions: 4
Yep, I also always found it weird when she'd do her baby name videos and she'd be like 'I love the name Daisy (idk if this was even on the list I don't care to remember) I can just picture little Daisy running around with pigtails in and a frilly dress on' etc like already attaching personality to a child based on a name

get real Gabby you have no control over what your child's personality will be like, hopefully they don't inherit their personality from you
I don't have kids but even I know that they don't just pop out with exactly the personality that you want. She's gonna have some kids with BIG problems if she tries to mould their personality into her "ideal child".

I thought the area I lived in was expensive. Should could have bought a mansion for herself and Jane back home for that amount.
Yeah I've rented in the north and the south and the prices are ridiculous in the south but I had to move there for work, I didn't have a choice. Gabbie could live anywhere so I don't get why she chooses to live in such an expensive city that she doesn't even make the most of? Waste of money.

New thread title suggestion: Gabriella Lindley #5: Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
As she's self employed, I wonder how much money she had to put down for the property...

Reactions: 6
On today's instagram story she's asking brands to stop sending stuff and email her because she thinks someone is stealing her PO Box? Is that even possible? Or is it just that brands haven't been sending her anything and therefore her reaction is to claim someone has stolen it lol

I don't know much about PO boxes but surely you have to show ID to collect your mail or something?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Can’t believe how much she’s spent! 95k I’ve spent on a 2 bed house in the Midlands! Massive garden and a double drive aswell

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She 100% does not have access to 100 grand, this is the girl who excessively lies about every aspect of her life, and has admitted to doing this in the past. Imo she is extremely materialistic, the constant shopping, the bragging about how much her flat was (another apparent lie). Did anyone else think she cane across as really Entitled in the PO Box stories?!

Reactions: 12
She 100% does not have access to 100 grand, this is the girl who excessively lies about every aspect of her life, and has admitted to doing this in the past. Imo she is extremely materialistic, the constant shopping, the bragging about how much her flat was (another apparent lie). Did anyone else think she cane across as really Entitled in the PO Box stories?!
I just think she is incredibly lazy to post that to her stories rather than contact the brands - surely she/her management will have details for the majority of brands so she could have sent them an email.
Instead she’s public airing her issues for the DRAMA and sympathy.
Or perhaps to remind some brands that she would be happy to receive some PR..?

On today's instagram story she's asking brands to stop sending stuff and email her because she thinks someone is stealing her PO Box? Is that even possible? Or is it just that brands haven't been sending her anything and therefore her reaction is to claim someone has stolen it lol

I don't know much about PO boxes but surely you have to show ID to collect your mail or something?
Screenshot_20200204-233833_Instagram.jpg

Informing people via a 24 hour IG of a change in her business mailing address?
She really thinks she's Kylie Jenners or someone famous

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You'd be surprised... I live in Sheffield and £400k only gets you a 2/3 bed semi in a half decent area. If you want a decent house in good area you're looking at upwards of £600k. Rotherham and Barnsley are more reasonably priced though.

Reactions: 1
I don't have kids but even I know that they don't just pop out with exactly the personality that you want. She's gonna have some kids with BIG problems if she tries to mould their personality into her "ideal child".

Yeah I've rented in the north and the south and the prices are ridiculous in the south but I had to move there for work, I didn't have a choice. Gabbie could live anywhere so I don't get why she chooses to live in such an expensive city that she doesn't even make the most of? Waste of money.

New thread title suggestion: Gabriella Lindley #5: Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat
I don’t really care about title suggestions but this one actually made me LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reply to her stories about her P.O. Box saying she needs to become relevant again and I got blocked, honesty surprised it took her 5 years or so to actually block me wow

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 79636
Informing people via a 24 hour IG of a change in her business mailing address?
She really thinks she's Kylie Jenners or someone famous
She's done this on purpose, emails would have been sent to any brands she works with. She's just hoping a few of her gormless followers will email asking where they can send her stuff. She's so transparent.

velvetgh0st.enquiries@gmail - super professional, hun. I thought we left our cringe email addresses when we turned 14?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think I’ll know her flat better than my own home at this rate. She does realise she can post videos about other things, right? It’s like watching the same tit over and over and over. She doesn’t realise how tragic it is that the biggest issue in her life is what colour to paint a wall that she’s already painted 10 times, she just thinks we are hAtErZ for calling her out in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.