Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cao97x

Chatty Member
She doesn’t realise that finalised sold prices are available to view online. The flat was marketed for £450k but bought for £395k.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

storm_cloud

Yep, I also always found it weird when she'd do her baby name videos and she'd be like 'I love the name Daisy (idk if this was even on the list I don't care to remember) I can just picture little Daisy running around with pigtails in and a frilly dress on' etc like already attaching personality to a child based on a name

get real Gabby you have no control over what your child's personality will be like, hopefully they don't inherit their personality from you
I don't have kids but even I know that they don't just pop out with exactly the personality that you want. She's gonna have some kids with BIG problems if she tries to mould their personality into her "ideal child".

I thought the area I lived in was expensive. Should could have bought a mansion for herself and Jane back home for that amount.
Yeah I've rented in the north and the south and the prices are ridiculous in the south but I had to move there for work, I didn't have a choice. Gabbie could live anywhere so I don't get why she chooses to live in such an expensive city that she doesn't even make the most of? Waste of money.

New thread title suggestion: Gabriella Lindley #5: Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Mooncalf

VIP Member
I am still pissing myself at the fact that her vlog is called 'I can't BELIEVE this happened' and the thumbnail is with her and another person who is not her mum or her cat

like yeah we can't believe it happened either mate

• Haha
Reactions: 66

storm_cloud

Standing by my previous new thread name suggestion of: Gabriella Lindley #5: Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

• Haha
Reactions: 60

KYLIE

VIP Member
A guide to vlogging like Gabby:
Wake up and vlog, say you have nothing planned and might mooch into town.
Before going out, chat shit about something like hair or your cat. Or blinds. Or how you've painted.
Announce that you have moved a cabinet. OMG. Big news.
Vlog in the town centre. Maybe do a musical montage of some H&M candles with twinkly music in the background.
Show the tube or train pulling into the station.
Get home. Do a 'haul'
'It's a few hours later now... Thanks for watching'

Repeat this constantly. Never show anyone except your mum. don't even think about showing your 'friends' hands picking up a coffee mug.

And, if anyone asks why you have no friends. Say this: 'You only see ten minutes of my day'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

urghwhy

Thread title idea

Gabriella Lindley #5 flats a state, still got no mates, buying in Brighton was a big mistake

I am rubbish at this sort of thing :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 42

IrishName

VIP Member
The DPD bloke is probably unreliable because it was getting to a point where he was seeing Gabby more than he sees his wife so he decided he couldn’t be arsed anymore

DPD are usually the most reliable.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Meh

Chatty Member
I’m genuinely getting quite concerned for her mental state.

She’s displaying some manic, impulsive, all over the place traits. I just watched her stories and she’s 100 miles a minute. Talking about not selling drawers because she needs them when she has a child. Wtf.

She’s took her tree down mid December, went by train up and down half the country, is sitting in over Xmas alone, painting again, her flat is in disarray; every room in her stories was wild.

I genuinely feel she’s spiralling down. Gabriella; if you do read here and see this please get some help. 😳😪

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Jdottt13

So now she has the flu... Sorry but if u had flu I don’t think you’d be taking selfies. I had the flu when I was 15 and I didn’t even have the strength to get out of bed to go to the toilet - my mum had to wake me up every few hours and walk me to the toilet!! Never mind have the strength to hold my phone up for a selfie 😂 She’s always ill 🤒 just annoys me when people call what’s probably a bad cold virus the flu!!

Reactions: 35