Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
binge eating and the calorie restriction
Calorie restriction? I agree that this woman has an unhealthy relationship with food but not eating while painting, taking a bath, dying your hair, sitting on a train for 3 hours, getting your hair done professionally does not mean you are restricting calories.
She’s constantly eating, 30mins - 1hr without food is probably ‘starving herself’ in her world.

Reactions: 2
Calorie restriction? I agree that this woman has an unhealthy relationship with food but not eating while painting, taking a bath, dying your hair, sitting on a train for 3 hours, getting your hair done professionally does not mean you are restricting calories.
She’s constantly eating, 30mins - 1hr without food is probably ‘starving herself’ in her world.
Sorry, what I meant was she goes through cycles, she eats loads but it’s not always high in calories I.e the thinner tomatoes and melon and oranges! But obviously I don’t know the ins and outs of it because this is based on what she posts, I wish she would just stop posting about goo entirely and hope that she actually is going to someone who can help her!

Reactions: 5
How can she eat tinned tomatoes on their own that sounds so gross 🤢

I thought they were meant to be used for sauces, curries etc. Not just out of the tin 🤢

Reactions: 12

I thought they were meant to be used for sauces, curries etc. Not just out of the tin 🤢
We quite often have them as a side (either instead of or along with baked beans) when we have a fried breakfast, which is once in a blue moon. But my Nan, who is also from Yorkshire, used to have tinned toms on toast as an evening meal at least twice a week when she'd had a larger lunch

• Sick
Reactions: 11

I've never seen anyone else eat them like that. Fair enough on pasta etc. but just with bacon is weird.

Reactions: 5
My Nan and grandad have tinned toms on toast, I always assumed it was an old person thing 🤣 they sure as hell wouldn’t fill me up 😂

Reactions: 7

Don't wanna stick up for her but on this case I have to cos I also love tinned tomatoes on toast (but do prefer fresh chopped tomatoes) 😅 and sometimes just with bacon/sausage. But the toms need butter and pepper for flavour. It's delicious! I am also from Yorkshire so might be more of a thing here.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Don't wanna stick up for her but on this case I have to cos I also love tinned tomatoes on toast (but do prefer fresh chopped tomatoes) 😅 and sometimes just with bacon/sausage. But the toms need butter and pepper for flavour. It's delicious! I am also from Yorkshire so might be more of a thing here.
I’m not from Yorkshire and I love tinned tomatoes on toast haha, with a beef oxo cube in 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Another one here in Yorkshire who has tinned tomatoes on toast!

• Heart
Luckily an hour and a half of it is spent riding the entire district line 😂 so I grab a seat and read a book until I have to get off and get a bus to the office. Got a few interviews this week for jobs closer to home because the commute is destroying my soul and everyone is so miserable on it that it makes me miserable 😂
I can relate on the terrible commute! An hour to work in the morning (25 miles) kills me! Good luck with your interviews!!

Also, its weird Gabby and Zoe arent friends. They're both as weird and unsociable as each other. I wonder if they ever confided in each other about their body and food issues?

Reactions: 8
Luckily an hour and a half of it is spent riding the entire district line 😂 so I grab a seat and read a book until I have to get off and get a bus to the office. Got a few interviews this week for jobs closer to home because the commute is destroying my soul and everyone is so miserable on it that it makes me miserable 😂
I can relate to this. I spend 3 hours a day commuting and that is assuming my train is on time! Getting in/out Manchester can be a right pain the arse when Northern are late AGAIN causing a massive delay to my service. Soooo expensive as well :cry:

I tend to keep my commute woes off my own Twitter etc. but if this was Gabby you wouldn't hear the end of it. She would moan every vlog and guarantee she would be tweeting the train operator whenever her train was even 30 seconds late. When my train is 5 mins late I still consider that "on time" :LOL:

Reactions: 9
Gabby's latest insta stories show Nellie with poo on his paw, and her cleaning it off. Is this normal? I am a massive cat person, had a cat growing up and now have my own cat and I've never heard of or had a cat just get poo all over them?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
We had a cat and she was extremely clean. Cats are known to be clean animals, there is usually something wrong with them (health issues, anxiety etc.) if they are not able to clean themself. Definitely not normal!

Reactions: 10
I can relate to this. I spend 3 hours a day commuting and that is assuming my train is on time! Getting in/out Manchester can be a right pain the arse when Northern are late AGAIN causing a massive delay to my service. Soooo expensive as well :cry:

I tend to keep my commute woes off my own Twitter etc. but if this was Gabby you wouldn't hear the end of it. She would moan every vlog and guarantee she would be tweeting the train operator whenever her train was even 30 seconds late. When my train is 5 mins late I still consider that "on time" :LOL:
on a different note! I had to do this for over a year and it was terrible! My thoughts are with you!

• Heart
LOL. She has the option of spending £100,000 on a party does she ?! If Gabs has that much money floating about I might hand my notice in tomorrow and start youtube, I mean if she gets views/income off the tit she posts it can't be that hard. All I would have to do is film myself from home all day in my pjs, pop out to starbucks every few days and get a cat 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
LOL. She has the option of spending £100,000 on a party does she ?! If Gabs has that much money floating about I might hand my notice in tomorrow and start youtube, I mean if she gets views/income off the tit she posts it can't be that hard. All I would have to do is film myself from home all day in my pjs, pop out to starbucks every few days and get a cat 🤷‍♀️
"it would go into my children's bank" please stop.

She just wants the "you'd be such a good mum for doing that" validation .

Reactions: 13
If she has another 100k she’d have put more of a deposit down on the flat rather than needing any/as much of a mortgage. She’s so full of tit

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.